Bandar Pitt History

 Been working on Bandar Pitt for 7 years now, it still is a new work and has been through different processes most noticeably the 4by4 method in 2by2comics. It has been there since I began my comic journey really much in fall 2014. Like to take some moments and look back on some old progress posts.

September 1, 2018

Goes up to the general history of the work in a summary up until 2018 in the fall. Basically from 2013 to 2018. I do note that nothing much of great note happened for the work after 2018. I was too busy trying to get a girlfriend, forgive the male in me never.(Lol).

December 30, 2017

Now, this is where I tried to explain the work of Bandar Pitt in terms of the situation on the blog at the time. It very much was just to allude to the work I was doing behind the scenes with the 2by2 comics effort.

March 18, 2015

This was a long time ago for one effort or another.Actually it was the first time I was trying to make a full fledge Bandar Pitt comic and realized the pages were lacking in some qualities. Such a long time ago this was.

March 10, 2015

Eight days before the advent of the prior note, I was working on the first full fledge Bandar Pitt comic that came from a certain drafting format. You can also see how the cast was drawn in that time.

January 15,2015

One day at the start of 2015 which was 5 years decided to draw on Bandar Pitt again. By this time it had a draft from fall 2014. Rather the draft was an early version of drafting before the one that got the most success.

October 20, 2014

I basically started to work on a full comic of Bandar Pitt by this date and really it was going along well. This however was just a preview of what I was doing at the time. Apart of the same effort as the one later in earlier 2015. The effort in 2015 would finish it to an extent and well I never actually complete all the details in the work at that time.

Newsline 44 edition 2

An interview with the author of MK MZODERN in a self contained story and it talks about Bandar Pitt in great detail.

Oh, there is much in between but that be for another day. What is missing is the effort of the work in fall 2015(the first mm culture season), its involvement in Cosmica in summer 2015 and well more. But these are just great things I decided to share as I typed in Bandar Pitt in the site's search and it gives you a grand assortment of posts with the words/idea or about the topic.

Comments

Popular Posts