Great Thesis of Romantics. Try 1.

 Now, would you not want to know the inner romantic story behind events in 2018 and that sort of thing? Well folks, get ready because I am not going to omit such things from the story. I mean, I am just not to yet somethings got to be changed a bit because people just like taking things the wrong way and taking stuff they don't understand out of context. I mean some people think that if you are a cartoonist, you have a thing for children or something and really enough again-I am not going to change it-because I am not guilty of anything. I am to say that this story does have some mishaps and greatly so. You recognize that you just fell into a trap pretty much and yea, not everyone or anyone even knew people who were 16 went to a community college until you asked the individual for their age. Its strange enough to say that there should have been some warning signs of course; what type of person would be friendly if they weren't younger than 18? Alas, mishaps like this happened and when you ever try to tell a story-dear olde nosey and stupid law associate tries to say; you've done a crime because you did not ask the person foremost when you were to meet them like, "what's your age?" I mean, you were supposed to know that these old looking people were 16 just by looking at them! You were supposed to ask this question! Go up to a person and say " what's your age?" And when they approached you to speak to you, " you are supposed to inquiry strangely about their age".

I am to say folks that illegal shit is not in my frame of lifestyle at all. Nope, if anything  I take offense to how some dumb mother fucker thinks that is what I am all about because I wrote on how I tried to"be nice" and not just run away from people rudely because they were too damn fucking young. I mean to say that really enough this was just a small part of the romantic story. Nope, if you ask me it was when on the Wednesday of the first week before Portfolio class that this swatched faced girl came upon me and said, " Where were you on Monday, we had class that day-Mr.Whatever was really angry you weren't there". I mean this person just said it in such a bitter asshole tone that was rubbed solid shiny like a stone to some fake ass quality customer voice. The girl just walked away as if the teacher had not sent everyone an email that class was canceled that day. True romance! Folks, true. No, I am kidding-there was no real romantic anything in this time period.

However albeit actually there was just two occasions really. See folks, somewhat did let's say catch feelings for another student who was actually older than me and her father so happened to be the teacher that really hated me. I mean this guy hated me, he was a racist truly and true. I mean, why in lord's name did he even send the email that class was canceled and then somehow everyone else received a communication that it wasn't? Truest ambitions of a racist were revealed on that day when I showed up to class and this rude ass son of a bitch tried to toss my work and my portfolio in the trash because he did not like the work and really enough was probably jealous of it if I am really to tell you the truth. The guy really had no skills in graphic design and just admitted that he was no longer a graphic designer and had been out of practice for years. Alas, this was kind of tv drama folks that you would frankly decide to even be around this guy's daughter to any capacity but "you don't know until he actually says it". I mean to say to you that people never really put together the pieces until and until, the other students in the know say she is his daughter and like everyone is just friendly enough they can call each other by their actual phones. I mean, this guy probably just sent a text to everyone's phones because " he knew them so well" and then said, " we are having class". Now really, the whole thing with this woman as she is not just this guy's daughter, did not go anywhere really because she moved and really-I probably was never going to come back to that community college that had flooded over. Oh, but I did and more trouble ensued. 

The other time of romantic real values was when I considered drawing a comic for this one individual woman I saw one day but yet I never developed the courage to actually give it to the individual nor did I see them again. So yea, there was no real romantic happenings here and there. Alas, I took classes at the community college that was mainly with people of color and literally everyone. I mean it had more people of color than the other community college and well they weren't so "republican lending" here. Alas, the girl who was not the gyaru from the photoshop class I took the semester before was basically ogling me all the time and really much was just assuming too much.  Ladies, one message-you really got to stop being so full of yourself and realize that you don't know pure strangers and whatever you are thinking is ultimately conjecture and especially so when you never confirm it. That girl truly thought I was a bad boy of the sorts. That I had "fucked the women to the moon". That I was somehow bad just in character alone and that should discourage her from her ambitions heated. I mean, I would feel someone looking at me and this woman would be looking at me dead straight. I just wonder and I wonder truly who inspires these behaviors. Who do these people live around? What do they even watch to get this behavior? And why me? I am to say that while I might be sharp around the edges in some degrees of not being a marshmallow and having some great daring capacities and ambitions-none of these ambitions are evil at all. I am to say folks that all I do is envision comics and make large ambitions for them and assorted art projects with some actually will and grit. Yet people never see this and just want to see what they want to see. And I am to say as I wanted to say to this annoying woman," fuck you". Or fuck them. I am not a little boy, I am not a girl and I am not and I am to say not a pushover. 

Really much never saw this annoying ass girl/woman again but I am sure that she probably did not graduate that semester with her dumb gaze and well, she was not bright and she really had no attractive assets like why would I ever be truly interested in her. She was like the girl who came up to me rudely to say I had missed the class and the teacher I really did not care about was quote on quote angry at me. I mean such bullshit in the first place and both of these woman did not look like anything but short and shitty. Like why would anyone want to wake up next to a woman with a chubby lego head?  They thought I was bad.

Alas, there was not to be any great romantic anything in this semester really. Yet some storyline from fall 2016 continued and really I actually realized that really some people just want to play innocent until it suddenly matters to them. One individual I had spoken to in fall 2016 and then basically laughed me off with silence and pure mockery, suddenly wanted to cash in on some opportunity of courtship as of then at the graduation in May 2018. I mean to say that they were sitting in front of me and suddenly turned and a smile spread on their face. However folks, I was over them front and center. The individual did not care about the harm they cost you but just that you ever were an opportunity for some relationship. And if you showed up again, it was destiny and the opportunity was still there! I might sound bitter, but a person is not desperate and really much did want to talk to the individual for other reasons to better write of the experience later but alas-did not have time.

So in sum, in some crazy fashion just went over all these little romantic little things were only two were really romantic. I think I left about two instances out or another but you see people are just borne for memory of failure like I am and some people would rather leave these actually promising things out as they just could not be continued. Seriously, I never caught a break after that and really much I made the most stupid mistake ever. Contacting this woman from this program in 2012 when we were still teens. The most stupid and most waste of time and like literally if you want a person to take advantage of you time and time again and essentially refuse to even be your friend-its probably best you stop talking to them. I mean, " we are never ever going to meet" is a bad premise to a friendship when you never asked to meet them at all and really enough they aren't pretty enough to even be the fox that's howling. Ugh, folks I only recently broke off such a lamenting bastardization of anything at all. People just needed a friend but nope.

So basically this takes as a summary of 2018's winter and spring events and even early summer events. Yea, things did not get better. I essentially would board myself up in a freaking room so I would not meet any other women at all to even be bothered by the concept of even trying at romantics. Because believe or not just one year later by the fall 2019, last year-I was bone tired of constant regrettable and preventable catastrophes. If I had never spoken to these sons of bitches, because that is what they were-those that would come after the summer 2018; I would be so much better off right now and I mean that! I would have completed more comics dreaming about women and ones that can actually behave as people and not satan's followers in red cloaks and sacrificing people. I would have done more productive things than reciting stupid lines of what to say to this and that person. I would have focused more on myself. And what I realize after all this time that I really needed not be bothered by anyone at all. What even makes people so important that my life has to be upended by their precious, "I am innocent stances and I never did anything wrong" and all their counterfeit and forged drama. I mean really some people could learn to use their fucking mouths and say that they aren't interested in you with dragging you into situations you don't want to be in. I mean don't give people these hard proof gestures of being interested and then one day suddenly grimace at them as if you realize you are dumb as a brick and really are going to allow other people to tell you what you like. And really realize you got to date the same exact person of your racial quality. I mean folks some people are so ignorant that they assume they are something in which they aren't and there are actually fucking differences in what they are converse everyone else but they are going to cover up their heritage because they just want to be white. Like its that simple. I realize to say, you really don't have time to be dealing with that drama. Had I ever realized that I would never be able to date for four years of some shit from this corona virus, I would have taken insults of these dramas more seriously and I mean seriously don't come after people ladies in some violent tirade or something because you realize you like being mind controlled and really don't believe that person is a person even to be given a benefit of the doubt. Even the benefit of the doubt to be talked to as a human. Literally enough I will say that things did not get better. Its like the world just up and dumped on me and was like, "take it". I mean you would have to be crazy to just jump at a person who seems suddenly interested in you when they turn around with a smile and you had not seen them from the time of 2016.Yet you would be driven crazy by the point where I am two years later. Like I am to say that I alone could not deal with the level of unfairness in how people would treat me and very well considered this shit had been happening not since 2018 but since 2013 when I first went to college. I mean to say that really removing the chances of interacting with any women at all and them even seeing your face-yes, I will not subject myself to let anyone see my face seriously these days because of how evil and how justified people act as if their evil is. I am frankly to say, I am more productive these days without the thoughts of what if, who is, how are they, what are they and whom might they be. Yes, I mean this in the most nicest way but a person knows when their life is more important than some ideal vision of togetherness with people who hate them for no fucking reason.

I write all this as a simple prelude, consider this a summary of what is to come and things will be mixed in between. I am to say that really I cannot tell you enough and I cannot tell you enough how dangerous things are for me trying to even be a normal human with a need for a human in any respectable condition and law abiding one(as one fucking creep just disregards fucking english for his own misinformed biases and self importance). While everyone and their donkey gets a fucking chance, I mean in all honestly probably will never get the chance in any great deal of recent time or maybe into next year to even be acknowledged on the basis of being a male. Oft people, what would happen next is unacceptable and really just one trap after the next and one drama explosion after the next and never a freaking break pretty much of even being regarded really as a person at all. I mean if you would to ask the many woman I did encounter what would they even say? They probably would not remember and even if they did would either be purely looking to "make up for a missed opportunity" or would just be in embarrassment for their behavior in the time. Yes, even people who call you ugly when they started talking to you feel embarrassed when you just show up again. I am to say that really enough; they were great to be ashamed because what they did was really banal and stupid. Pretty enough you can never ask for people to not be stupid and to not try to munch at you as meat and not a person. I am to say that winter and spring 2018 was only better in how severe things really weren't in the time.

Comments

Popular Posts