Danny Va?ero new volume progress.

 Basically yesterday I looked up the story for Danny Va?ero volume 2. I did the same thing last year but I was so preoccupied with various works all over the place that I could not spend very long on the volume 2 subject. Today, I have gotten closer to making a somewhat accurate depiction of what I have written on paper. I decided some things just cannot be done as I wrote in an instance of "outgoing what ifs". The series at this point has many issues in having too many characters doing at the same time and some not being made mediocre or not given importance. So I am going to fix that soon whenever I can and basically that probably will come after I finish the "new 1st part" of the volume. Really much; I might have to rewrite the 2nd volume for the instances that I don't want to portray my characters as bland and really having no motive or character aside from the ones I gave character.

The work is coming along but you see I kinda of planned to actually work on this series with other people and so I did not write it to its fullest capacity and that is why some things will be missing at this first real embarkment past the 1st volume. I mean to say that in the time since I have been making drafts and comics for Danny Va?ero over 4 years since the spring of 2016; I have seldom actually reached any volumes aside from the 1st and anything be completed. The spring 2016 one was a draft of the first 3/4 volumes and really does not count  as completed when the draft was not completed much and much.

I am going to be cautious with the work and maybe I will rewrite the work as the current me as a "2nd team member". You know its fucked up when you have to improvise but hell, I am only depending on myself for this effort. I don't need to be bothered by any people or/and their drama. Its funny when you don't go to a college anywhere, your life is pretty drama free. I mean I have even kicked the toxic friend to the side in this matter, I mean to say a person I had been speaking to since summer 2018. I basically have not inquired to speak to them in two months. Alas, life is better without people who want to put the target on your back and be insensitive and just uncaring about you as you really are and not a figment of their toxic imaginations. Alas, maybe working on this is liberation. That I don't need the campy company of friendship and that the reward of doing this work is doing it alone and making it successful on its own. That is what speaks to me and that is what I am going to do. I might write something about this experience in working with me and my past self. It might be the start of a new method folks.

Alas, this is all I got for the effort at this time.

Comments

Popular Posts