The continuation of Zino Flyboy 2nd Skin.
So today made a marvelous come back on working on the 2nd version of the first Zino Flyboy story. Its mostly a secondary skin. It has gotten me stumped for a year and so because why remake what you worked so hard for. Also I say that some people and individuals made it hard to work on the work because they had to go about and make it all about them, their inherit jealousy and just cruelty. A person really much suffered a low punch where they should have either just be left alone or praised. The people who really need to learn a lesson in civility and not being rude are those who really just need not to offer their self righteous comments when people were struggling. I mean to say Zino Flyboy was an effort to create. Nearly 30+ serials or 152 pages I believe is what I did. I mean it when I say this effort of creating it burned you out and also so did the mistake of showing it to unfriendlies cost your mind and motivation after you were so fucking tired. I only realize that how much I have struggled with this issue is so fiercely terrible. Realizing the work you have done is good enough then realizing it would be a waste of paper and time to let the effort go to waste.
If you followed the blog, you know my struggle and certainly no little women really much help you with that. No they intend to crush you. Crush your soul and spirit and wrap you under a terrible premise only they can understand. Albeit none of that actually can be done but the emotional hurt of even opening to people about your work and not just strangers, people whom you thought you could trust has a profound psychological effect that even harkens to childhood disappoints from other female individuals. There would be a reason why a person would not have the answers to continue when hit like that. Albeit when you wonder why people just could not be civil, you have to realize that they will never be able to create cogent works. They don't have the maturity, the discipline or the mindset to do it. They don't know how to appreciate anything much especially if it is art. Also that they don't consider you human to ever have any empathy for their actions. Their actions to them are just but in reality are just fierce cruelties of sad and warped people who will never reach their inner convictions but always blame others.
I am to say a person has risen above all of this and soon the 2nd skin/2nd version of the first Zino Flyboy work will be done. Meaning that there will be two versions of the same story and maybe they only vary by what, you will just have to ask yourself that until the final product is seen. But I have stuck the long game with this work and it was very rough but I am done not "not completing it". I will advance and so the story will continue a bit differently.
Comments
Post a Comment