Danny Va?ero volume 3 progress over two days.
Time Table.
I meant to write here yesterday or the day before that. Today is Wednesday. Technically the things of progress I am referring to occurred at Tuesday night (before the sun came up) and then Tuesday whenever I woke up on the actual day( you don't need to know that, I already got creeps stalking my every movements just to be assholes). Anyways, I only got to say that on the start of Tuesday, rather the leaning over of Monday-only completed two pages because I was tired as hell. I started to go to sleep and then I just stayed up in my bed as the rooster crowed and the sun came up to draw these pages I had ideas for. I did the outline for some pages, drew some characters and really much artistry was there and finished the drawings up in the time I woke up that day. Once I finished the pages I added some more image oriented pages. I basically paused there yesterday until night. I focused on drawing about three more pages. Then I paused. Wednesday morning comes and I draw one character in bed and pass out. There enough I am to say when I woke up today, I added even more characters and pages to what was drawn and there I have reached the ending of the first part of volume 3.
Monday was split into two parts, however actually technically the 2nd part went into Tuesday. I do say that on Tuesday alone I split my work into about an early session(before the sun came up-late night actually),a morning session, a day session and a night study session. About 4 different placements of where to create. Wednesday, today, so far and probably enough will only work on the work for one time and then another time on early Thursday. But people, certainly it does not become another day for many until they go to sleep so the day is still young.
Work and Progress.
Alas, getting into the real stuff my mates is that the story so far is basically in its early phase. I won't be rushing it but the story this time is awesome and there are two different parts to consider at least for now and when I start again will be the 2nd part of the work. I have been thinking about this part of the work for a long time. 11 years folks. There will be an epic battle of sorts. I am considering if I should rewrite the whole 3rd volume after the current point or just let it come naturally. I am to say I really don't like referencing things off the computer. My eyes tend to burn from looking back and forth from a bright screen to paper and that is just the half of it. I often think certainly when things are written down, you need more effort to make them become their fullest capacity of " what is written down". I mean that is good and all but sometimes you just don't need all that. I might just rewrite what is written down to what is accurate to what I will actually do if doing it from my head after reading what was written in 2009.
Story.
No great ideals to tell anyone on this day but great points to be made is that there will be a mega battle of sorts and then a larger conclusion. No point to divulge of the story at this time.
Comments
Post a Comment