Danny Va?ero volume 3 progress.

 Huzzah! I have completed the 3rd volume outline and basically it means that I have completed mainly all the main pages in the work aside for some. The whole story that  was written in 2009 has been converted into guess what? A 2020 version of the story as well. I think I kept some of the best elements and furthered some ideas in the 2009 version. Alas, the work is still in progress like the 2nd volume,there is that. 

I do say making those digital images last week was fun and I probably will make more just to have fun. I basically stayed up late last night to do more pages and then I worked on the effort at the morning. Then today I worked on adding even more pages and those three times were enough to complete the other parts of the story as to be adapted from the 2009 work. There was alot of work and planning behind this effort and why I was able to advance in a short period of time. The ideas were already written down and if not memorized adding to an easy effort in creating a story. That is all my progress for now.

Comments

Popular Posts