Edge of July works in fall 2017
There is something to be noted folks about fall 2017. I was tired as a brick. I probably would like to explain that I had no rest that summer and all I did was traversing one thing to another to become successful at comics and just my efforts in life. I probably should have gone through the same route of events while I was writing about summer 2017 but ney, no one wants to subject theirselves to that route of torture. It was torture I mean and pretty much it only settled down because I found my way. Its like basically if I am to explain this, was a busy life. The first thing you woke up, you would go to a donut shop, then you would go back home and then you would go to a park and then you would go to the mall and then you would go to the movie theater and then you would go to supermarket and then at the end of the day, a book store and then from there home and then from there even your room and then to another room and to conclude the day you would go back into your room and the cycle would repeat. I did not go to all those places in the summer each day and really enough what I trying to illustrate is that those days were very long days and you felt as if you had gone 15 places over the course of the day until you went to sleep. I do say the fall 2017 was a time to capitalize on all that movement and pack things in and get some sleep. It for a part of fall 2017 was that but else was just a bunch of work. However I found "zen" in the things of sleep and making the use of my time in a positive manner. Usually it was the days I went to a campus that literally flooded over that I would write,draw and sleep if I could. Not every day did I sleep and towards after September-I really did not sleep anymore. By October I was more using my time before class to draw works from the last weeks of July if not other works and also graphic design projects for school. The matters behind the works of the last two weeks being continued is also a bit more complex than it would seem; they were continued because I could bare seeing them and the effort go to waste.
Regalia Bear Airs was posted on September 20,2017. In some regard could be considered apart of the same effort " to not let things go to waste". Up to that point in September, I basically add new ideas to what would be include in the works at the end of july. These works came from my sleep and of it. Some would call these dreams-I call them the "windows of opportunity". I basically could not spend much time on these ideas at all but make a note of them and focus on the other projects I was working at the time;mainly Black Magic and Universe Express if not promotional matters for the Kyeombi project. Lo and behold, the effort would grow over time.
I express that I cannot speak about the contents of these works because it would be giving too much information but I will privately write about each of the works that were included in this group, why they were and why they were added if they were. The best I can do here is to talk about the different eras.
Frankly as time went on things only escalated and I was able to work on things more and by the end of fall 2017, the december and then January 2018 and further then was able to create some good quality pages for many of the works. Of course to say there was limited space available. Only the real established ideas got larger spaces to be created. I mean to say that if they had been made in 2016 or in 2016 apart of another comic effort called Bunker, then they were given more space. For example, the Neoethic idea that was created in fall 2016 basically got a bunch of space by the end of 2017. A project called Towneshanes and those that were often added in fall 2017 only got one page or two because that is all I could afford to. Namely what people don't understand about art is that it takes some time to create and the world is usually hostile to such creation. I basically was stretched then when I made these new ideas and basically was not going to take time to develop each one then or there where some outside force or individual could basically disrupt the process and destroy all in what you were trying to do. I am to say that "disrupt the process" is a very general term and can mean many things. Maybe you get ahead of yourself to thin of some girl you met at school is a friend but they actually turn out to very against you and make a drama that makes it impossible for you to carry on as you were emotionally before. What if let's say someone hits you over the head and this impairs your balance first and connected to that balance-your health and then maybe you cannot draw for awhile because you have to get your head back into order or wait for it to stop throbbing. I am to say one does not put their head out in a blade storm when these two events happened prior at least two times to count when you were trying to invest in a new idea and became vulnerable. I pretty much say that people who seek to indulge to rip people from a craft because it requires mental skill are basically not humane people but animals who like prey one people when they are vulnerable. Else assume that they can stop people from doing something they view as "inferior" that they cannot do but in actuality; such people are very inferior because they don't get basic human society values, culture and beliefs. Namely cannot ever have been said to be raised to "leave people alone" or "get out of other people's space" or not view that they are so entitled to be jealous of abilities in which they don't have. I mean to say that evil is abound especially in that olde flooded community campus I went to in the past and in this time. I was on guard against such individuals. I never continued any of the ideas from the "Edge of July" at the school least they be written down or it was all in writing. I did not frankly want to even be viewed as "vulnerable" by the sort of mental and moral lacking individuals in that place.
You see I realized that I should never have let my new ideas even leave the house. People, I have to say that people want to be involved in your works to a very negative and disrespecting degree. I am saying this in the nicest way possible. That frankly most people are people who have no skills, no talents, no desire to develop either skills or talents and call what they do on a phone or social media-their life. Worse even these people assume that art is for children and something of a toy and yet rush to go see the next Marvel movie because of the "hype". People want to be so caught up in theirselves and their communities and what they think of people "like you" and really are closed minded to the fact they don't own people and are stupid for believing racial stereotypes to a basis of " that is what it is and we can excuse our terrible behavior because we just want to believe nonsense and lies about people we really have no clue about but our feverish kinship to others promotes that hatred is a virtue". I am to say that really much the opinion of people and even such the people of prior means nothing to the works of any artist. They are insignificant and really don't matter for anything. They would like to believe they do and that they have ownership of you and the world but no; in truth they are just people with no skills and no real respect for theirselves or the world we live in. You, reader probably had to wait till the corona virus to see how self centered and stupid many people just are but I had seen that sort of folk since 2016 if not before in 2013. I am to say my biggest mistake in fall 2016 was basically even bringing my crafts to school. Or trying to develop them whilst there. Or even trying to catch any inspiration there. I would look upon that flooded community college and I kid you not would think," how is that for inspiration?"
I mean to say that I realized that seeing the community college at its most vulnerable and lacking its authority of fiendish folk, that it got what it deserved for its negative culture and I was inspired to not permit any chances from what had happened in the prior in fall 2016. People essentially then in that fall made it so difficult for me to even focus on my art as it truly was. They, pure strangers I did not even know kept on peering at me and directing comments towards me as if they were displeased. I mean they were entitled people who thought they could be displeased at people minding their own business and seriously had some lacking culture going on there. What was worse is that people had the audacity to try to harm me in any way. Literally people who would go out in public and verbally assault people. Especially in these graphic design classes, these people expected that you were lesser and that you were to be "bullied by them" and if you did not speak back they won. In reality, real grown people and I reflect that in these graphic design classes at the time I was usually the youngest person in the room-did not have time for such insults that people assumed would stop you in your tracks or something. Literally enough I am to say some people in one class tried to make an attempt on my life even and really enough; just made it difficult to transverse on the same string of inspiration you had come there with. I did not let them win or get under my skin to the degree I changed course on the direction of my art. Nope, their actions only pissed me off and really much I am to say that if I was any other person-some people would have gotten their asses beat right then and there. I am to say that normal people don't go out and say "negative and inappropriate" things to other individuals and do not expect to but cause a conflict of physical interaction that is violent.
The sad thing is that there can even be a sort of "target on your back" at a place of higher education or any place real much or people just getting into your business and thinking you are "vulnerable" because something is wrong with them and they are predators. I really much was just done. I never would view the place of the community college as a bright center of self improvement again after fall 2016 and really much I was not going to give a chance for it and its cronies to make a mess of my works. There are things to be said that it is bad when you have to keep things out of sight and mind of certain individuals because they are unruly, uncivilized and animalistic to the point of a delirium they think they are well natured and civilized. I am to say that certain people want to try to place a counter argument to something that exists and exists with or without their recognition. This is could be a lesson in politics folks. But well I am to say that even this flooded community campus in 2017 had better resources, teachers to a very slight degree and equipment for the graphic design program than the community college with mostly minorities had. People very much wanted to be under the rug with their hatred that I even existed and how dare I draw? I am to say these people were backward, stupid and very much self indulging in personal fantasies to which they wished reality would be like. I mean if you ever hung around people bummed to their bricks in pot maybe because you had a class with them, they would just talk a talk about how they wished things would be. I am to say that people of the nature in the classes I would take in fall 2017 only at the flooded campus were in nature, individuals who wished things could be as they saw it. Rather they were just about pipe dreams; things that really can never become true and are delusions. These people had no realistic goals. I am to say that you don't create anything around people who smell of a life that is just impeding disaster by the owners of such life's decisions and immoral ones to bat. Especially when they are apart of a group of people who caused you harm in which you were suffering with still a year later.
I do say that none of my works of the "Edge of July" left my house pretty much to go to the flooded campus but on the days I went to the "minority campus", I was free to draw after that class for the fact that harmful people as of the description of the other campus weren't present. Many people at that other place just cared about theirselves, were taught not to bother other folks or just shy and if not weren't deranged. If anything the people were likely to be misled, duped and really much not self -indulging in the sense of entitlement if they were in the graphic design classes. But essentially thought they were going to get results by a series of misinformation that they were angry if you enlightened them to the reality of their situation. They were undertrained and especially underdeveloped in many sums of regards of talents they should have as graphic designers. Now, I am to say neither group of people at either community college of these graphic design classes could be said to have "a creative mind of their own". No they were just guided around by the environment of where they took classes and had no thoughts of their own or creativity of their own. The people at the flooded campus tried too hard to be stylish and hip and basically failed miserably at their tasks of being stylish and hip. The modern world eluded much students at the graphic design program at the "minority college". They were thought by people so antiquated in their skills even that if they truly believed them; they were essentially not going to have any skills or be able to be successful. I am to say there was one individual in the minority campus that thought for theirselves and strangely was praised by the teacher even when the teacher could assume I was as such a student. I must have not been a person kissing up to them or deluding myself. Alas, the schools pretty much make it clear whereever I go that they hate creativity and the influence of a great abundance of it. I started to realize this then and decided I would push the boundaries of my skills and not be silenced. I would create and I would create and really much the people at the "minority campus" were again the type in which were you drew outside of class; would not bother you. I would not draw inside the class because the teacher was pretensive against it and really the mood was always negative and these poor people were just being taught nonsense and really were just not going to be successful because of it. Ya, I only took that class for credits, really much but it did teach me about the local landscape of education for certain industries and that it is quite limited for minorities who go to a "minority location" and don't venture to the other side of town. Alas, certainly explaining these circumstances invites the continuation of the story of how the works from the "Edge of July" developed.
Basically folks, I could only draw at home unless it was either day I went to a community college that was more friendly to people just minding their own business. Solemnly did I draw at the flooded community college because of its history of hostility to my works, me and my character as person and artist. I am to say that really much people can believe they are not offending you by their actions that actually in the real world offend anyone; their belief changes nothing when overwhelming proof and their real treatment shows otherwise. A great deal of repression could be expressed towards me but basically I would not have any of that. By the September 20, I inspired to continue telling more stories and I would not stop regardless of the barriers. I would make my plans flexible to change and offer different ways to reach goals and that is what started with Regalia Bear Airs. In October and what is usually not listed when I do these reviews of the past is that; I made plenty of drawings of other ideas in separate books than the ones commonly used for the "Edge of July" works. I usually never mention this but this was an important bridging event that happened in which I continued to practice original ideas and even make small comics that I never mentioned on the site or published. Basically by this tim, I decided that I would not sleep on the weekdays to maximize going somewhere and to push off all this lacking schedule of support. I mean that I made time for my works where else I could not draw at school much of the times by two days of the week or four days if I was bold. Literally this new schedule changed allowed me to continue to progress on new ideas. Amongst these ideas was a Hollywood type mystery I made on the day I went to go see Blade Runner 2049. By later October, I had added an old idea called Eiroquers. It basically was a chance to revive the idea and it was revived. I did actually a great deal of work for the idea. However in November in the middle of it, could not continue the work as I worried it was not exactly what I had in mind for the work and rather that there was some type of missing element in the story in which was lacking to make full use of its ideals. Grandortropes, another idea from the Kyeombi element was basically granted another version in which I just destroyed everything the story was truly about in the later part of November. It was more of a graphic novel. The point is that the effort started to reap fruits. Even if ideas were bad, I knew not to do them again or do them better.
Now what to say of the effort by November, I had continually added ideas up to the point and could not support them all in the precarious environment I was in but I realized that the ideas I had been working on for a year could be works in which I continued to push. I was approaching that "end velocity". Rather I was either going to speed up to something great or crash and burn into something bad. I basically would get a book for these works in which I decided would be great to continue by the end of November.
By December around and after the efforts of 2by2 comics, the one effort where I was making an experimental format for comics where each serial would be four pages-I basically not only started to fill up one book but two more after that with ideas that were from the "Edge of July" and even more ideas, new and old. If not to be said from a past effort to make Hentai. So basically by the end of December 2017 and going into January 2018, had about three books with these ides that else would not have been created if I was a coward or just one of those people who make excuses to why they don't create to how they want to. I basically created against basic oppression and succeeded greatly that I had really beaten and embarrassed the system. The works in these books, stemming from the "Edge of July" works and that effort weren't complete 100% but that is the way it should I realized. I could always recreate them in the future as my skills got better and basically in February 2018 and later on I would add into these books for awhile and then I would go to focus on getting better at things. Especially the method used in the 2by2 comics works.
So essentially what happened by fall 2018? Oh, I did not venture again into these "Edge of July" type works because I was working on mainly Kyeombi project stuff. I rather at that time not revisit the past either, the works had their time and place and it was not that time to worry about them. Else, I was doing too much in fall 2018 really much when I look back on things to truly consider what happened the year before. I mean to say that I don't often realize every year the impact of things I did at the same the prior year. Normal human traits you can say but really much I did realize how much things had changed from fall 2017 for the better and that pushed me forward. I had to finish Zino Flyboy I realized in that ending of fall 2018. Alas, the impact of these works is felt today as recently I have recreated about two ideas that were present of the "edge of july 2017" works. If it is to say anything that there is still room for advancement behind these ideals, three years later.
Comments
Post a Comment