Chaos

    Much enough what I was able to do in fall 2017, after and even prior but mainly after fall 2017 was to turn chaos into power. Did not have all day to pursue my efforts and contemplate things. Did not have allies and pretty much was targeted alot. I was able to turn this into an advantage to create new things by never giving up hope, having a plan and utilizing disadvantages as advantages. I for the time constraints did make sure certain objectives were done in a reasonable amount of time and that they were time effective if not resourceful. Pretty much to a great extent always when out found some time to work on my works. I always kept a few drawing books with me on any day I would taking classes, I would make notes in my phone of what to do next and took pictures of things.

    I was able to turn what people assumed would stop creativity and force people into "line with their regimes" as if they were items and not people into something positive.  Where people wanted to push time to create back, I made time and did things more efficient and time saving if I could and if not I stood up for myself and pretty much did not let anyone walk over me. The school, the church or any other place they try to make you an "item" and not you. I did not let places or people define me, I solely was just of me and seemingly if you used the times where people wanted to shun you of your creative worth aka the classes and the church as hard deal lines and innovated-you turned chaos into power.

   I am to say that you must turn the chaos of oppression into power in times where no gives a fuck about you but all of what they want to take from you and never respect your whole human nature or even consider that you are your own person. These classes I would go to tried to preach a false gospel that was self hatred and misinformation yielded nothing but failure for those who listened to false idols who built theirselves up by putting others down as but pawns to look at them in awe and glory. Much enough the church was just the same and really when people cannot even follow their strict rules of their bible and they assume they want to know you and try to control you as an item by wanton messages of overt self centered-ness-pretty much why should you waste your time not turning chaos into power. If not why not turn chaos into power to escape the wedge people want to press you under.

    Truly by turning chaos into power you see how contrite and powerless people truly are behind their harm and their platforms of self importance. They lack the ability to consider that people even have a self and can be what they don't consider at all. They never consider that really much that people are only putting up with them and that no one actually needs them at all to the self righteous degree they have built of theirselves. I am going to take some time and recognize that no morals were ever developed a church, it all came from within and from real life. The real life where your privileged ass does not cheat on your spouse. Never learned anything from those two graphic design classes. I pretty much always taught myself through the whole program and if to be said of education-at the point of higher education no one learns anything when it comes out of the words of a professor. No, it comes from reading a textbook or learning how to do things alone. Point enough is that people truly thought so much more of theirselves that it was abnormal to the convictions of what an estate or estates were actually supposed to even be.

   Now people who really much wanted to make believe that they were not in college but in elementary school or somewhere were the teacher would pamper to them and ensure they learned, they still did not learn anything because it was all illusion that attaching theirselves to this stranger would give them this immature benefit. It did not give them anything but prejudices, bad behavior, bad information and old and outdated mannerism of thought and action. No more can be said of the church. Spewing misinformation about the world because they have the 54th iteration of a bible and a self righteous pastor. Albeit going to school and church are burdens enough, to have such toxic individuals at the head it only pushes more hatred for the institutions as they are; pressed in stone and unchanging. Oft enough to never be as so stagnant, self confident to failure and so obstinate to self improvement and actually learning, an individual always had to innovate to keep going and keep ahead. You had to truly become the provider of the education you were lacking by "supposed education" and places that are to teach morals.

By turning chaos into power you were better for it and learned how to do things better under harder circumstances and still succeed.

Comments

Popular Posts