A better tomorrow.

    Now, I write of  the happenings of fall 2017 from the works that happened then for the reason that the merits of the details of their story are really ignored. There are parts and pieces here and there on this site but it is really a fragmented narrative. Never much emphasis is placed on the actuality of the occurrence of the things. Here, I would like to focus more on getting to a point where a story necessarily is told for the main works I did work on in the time period. I view that this is the best way to communicate missing elements of a story about fall 2017.

   Truly enough I did not express all my progress on this blog and pretty much never have and if I did I probably would not share it with the public and it would be more numerous in sort. I do express that when I finished the recent fall 2017 review in August, there still felt like so much was missing from the story and yes there is so much missing from the story of course. I told simply what was basically the main features of the time. Not the whole thing or full details.

   Honestly, it takes a time of stern humanity that you don't see these days to tell the whole "truth" or give the full picture. I am to say that when artists talk about their work and personal lives on social media it tends to be a sob story but no context to who they are and what their work represents. I'd like to communicate if not already by what was written before that I am a rebel against oppression, suppression and people trying to stifle real creativity and development. I am a rebel against an oppressive education system that forces many people who are creatives not to pursue it and yet encourages them to form misinformed opinions about theirselves, the worth of education, their art and life in general. When I think of what my art meant and who I was of that time in fall 2017 was simply a person who would not let the system win and people to have these coveted ideas that "artists are lesser" and even this idealism amongst artists who often are virtually well endowed in following that "education is for chumps". Ergo, the art had even more such a meaning to which I could not only fight back against an education system that long suppressed me and my creativity but also finally reach my dreams and spite the system in its overreach to depreciate real people's real worth. My hope in communicating the sole meanings of each work is to inspire people that their dreams are worth it and education does not decide anything of your life but it is a tool that you must take away from oppressors and make it into your own weapon. Namely that artists should not walk away from educations or educations that do not directly involve an art's department. Earnestly people who are creatives should wake up to their potential further than just being freelancers and whatevers influencers on the net and gain real economical power by challenging the places in which a system oppressive towards them would like them to be at.

To be said seriously, I invest that the fall 2017 is not a place of complacency or on dependency on hashtags and similar styles to make an impact. No, I made a real impact in the area I lived and its barriers simply by cutting through oppression and creating comics to ascend towards a better tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts