Vesper
So Vesper is a work that is basically a renaming of a work I had done in 2005. It was that period of time where I had crossed over into the fifth grade. It comes after all the works in the original Northeast vs Southwest event minus Maxim which occurred after the work but in the same time period. Namely this work was called something else first. In 2018, I created this name. "vesper" is a name of something that moves fast I would think just by how it moves through your lips. I never much got time to create the story in 2018 but it was apart of this effort then called MK MZODERN RPM.
The whole MK MZODERN RPM thing was supposed to be about the different chapters of the Apollo story. It basically introduced new chapters and the such but today or since 2019 have gone with a more original route. A story that is close to what I meant the work Apollo to be. With this knowledge, the whole RPM story was as best as I back then was going to create and it was to be an expansion of the original work and well the current Apollo story obviously came from that effort. The thing is that the current story has split away from the chapter format and if I had stuck with it, one chapter would have been called "Vesper". I mean the whole MK MZODERN RPM event lasted up until May 2018 and then I decided to take a break. I never was fully able to come back to working on the project because I was head over in water with the works I was doing.
The great thing about my modern efforts is that I have separated things into past and present and then able to accept the past and the present have been able to move forward past where I was greatly stagnated or moving at a slow pace. I think that now, the idea of chapters was a good thing. Really much many characters were removed from the 2019 version of the story and well now can just put them in if I am to say that I would try the MK MZODERN RPM idea again except better. More chapters and this time what did not get fit in will be fit like Vesper.
Yea, so this work of Vesper is kinda of missing history in two places and two instances. First the inner comic creating narrative followed on this site and then a feature structure of the site at one time or another. Literally two instances would be 2005 and 2018. I am to say that really enough I realized in the time since the RPM that really enough that I never created the original story for Vesper. A shame really but just the circumstances of the times. I mean in years after 2005, I would create different versions of the same idea and even in 2013, one work had the same name but alas it was not the story for the original idea. 2018 did not give me the chance to do that either; make an original story for the work and well so I am to figure that my objective this time and because of what I have done with works like Zino Flyboy and Mysterious and Changer, I ought to give the original story its fullness.
In great depth there is a possibility that the character Apollo basically is able to appear in any Kyeombi story itself by how the 2018 story is connected to Vesper, a Kyeombi work. Yea, however things of a nature of story creation are difficult at best when the whole mythos has to be developed.
This is good information to know to what I am going to do in the future coming up in regards to art, writing and telling of the past. 2018 is a complex year mainly because there is so much work on this site and so much of the work was also removed in 2019 because dear third parties who host your comic just want to take views for theirselves and try to get money out of you. The complexities of some advents that year are reflective of troublesome niches, people and just institutions on a negative side.
Comments
Post a Comment