Regalia Bear Airs 2017; Behind the imagery and the content( about the post)

 Regalia Bear Airs.

Now, this is considerably a way-a plan I envisioned moving forward with things and making stories. Else to be said eventually found other routes and this was too comprehensive to what I was being faced with in what I was actually working on at the time. Ideally there were 25 ideals from serial different idealisms over time. You create so many comic book company ideas but akin they only become anything when you put the work behind it. For many deep and troubling reasons of social oppression and not having the methods of the time; many ideas of Regalia Bear Airs came from an ideal company called Bunker comics. Of course  and much to be noted, things just were not inviting of the time I created Bunker comics to get those ideas done. It was in the spring 2016 and that time was not a bright time, the slightest and really much you had no ability to change anything but try to near overwork yourself and that did not work. Alas, this  branding right here was one purely of motivation in fall 2017 alluding to what did not work in the past. You depended not on others for motivation or support but self improvement. Why do people go to gyms or exercise? To better theirselves. I was not certain how this ideal would work but it was made to be adjustable.

I consider giving an example of certain perspectives when people create ventures of certain idealisms of this and that on paper and how they can become disgruntled at these ideas when they possess "capabilities" that allow them to fail. I have to say that I am not the only person anywhere who wants to start a comic book company or baking business or this sort of business. It all starts in the mind. With a can do attitude that it can become. However certain people and I mean certain people possess ideas about an ideas conception that only allow them to get hung up and basically hindered from creating the idea. Some people might relate that this experience is something similar to "Idea Block" or "Drawing Block" or "Writer's Block" alas this is deeper to a level in which people have confidence in conditions and circumstances and never their actual ability to reach goals and if the needed and necessary  Literally and I mean I don't make this up when certain people if they don't get their way the first time and I mean, everything exactly lines up for them-they just quit and become bitter people "for their ambitions". In actually people of this sort just want to do nothing for their goals to even become true. They don't want to do the work and they want someone else to do and for society basically just to "enable" a successful ideal company to come about with no hard work or consideration that ideal things just cannot become reality without actions, plans or goals. These are the people who basically are so self centered that they really don't care about the ideas of whatever they create as long as they are praised as what the idea could bring them.

A long time ago, I was on facebook when it was less clear to have any proof it was a bad site. There was this guy trying to get his comic out there. Or I mean, he hired at least two or three artists to start up his comic and well, I signed on to be the "person who advertises things". The major problems was that this guy had no goals, no sort of any directive and the communication was lacking. I seriously was not even being paid and so whilst I shared the images of his work-over the net; it really had no purpose when nothing much was coming along. Eventually three months pass and this guy just kicks me out for no reason that other that he had not communicated anything to me and at the end I had stopped posting. Literally you continue to follow this facebook page which still exists today called Spacepop, all of which is happening of course therein is the "creator" building up his image as this "diversity" author of an anime centric work based off of this and that work of the past. He and the only illustrator he had with him at the time as the other two left or where kicked out after I was, went on some interview or had an interview done and it was the most pretentious stuff out there. I mean to say that this guy of course really thought he was something. I don't say the following out of spite but only the artist was enabling him to continue. I mean seriously and truly, the rate of progression on that effort of the comic aside from "showboating" advertising pieces were the story constantly changed, was slow! Even to this day, slow and slower. Nothing has been done to even make Spacepop into anything recognizable as even a complete story. But bits and pieces and nothing more. The thing is that the individual, the author is so kempt up on theirselves and being this ideal version of theirselves that has completed a work and done things to be merit the "showboating" advertising pieces that they don't see that they haven't. Many much to add into this usually its fun to make advertisements and stuff like that. It fun to create many different outlooks for your project.

 But what is troubling is acting as if you have completed something when have done nothing and everyone does everything for you. Truly, I am to say the author literally does nothing and if you look upon their twitter page for "Spacepop" there is nothing there but personal content and personal youtube links. Apparently author implies you write something but then again you can say it does not mean you even write enough or well enough or anything of the sort or even are good. What it simply means is that you created the work. Well everything was about "him" in everything and really much treated his ideas with the fancy of condition. When the guy had people working under him and doing everything for him, it seemed as if he was going to become the individual he thought he would be behind the ideal of his enterprise. Yet when this condition was not meant, what happened to progress? What happened to him being the man of his enterprise? It all went to the side and really enough he alone did not have the discipline, temper or mindset to lead anyone or put together any working stories or a team to create a story in any great organization. By now, the same guy has gone through two teams or more and has only able to stick on(to this being a manga  inspired comic project) by one artist that was there from the start. If anything the reason of success and why this individual has not had worse success is because this one artist stuck with them. This one artist created everything that could be attributed to his name and loosely the artist. If not for the artist there would be not even the little story that exists today. Honestly the artists worked only with whatever writing he got from an individual who is delusional in which and where they are in their goals and decided an easy way out of "not writing anything more" or even being in charge of the effort to make progress on it.

I write this to say that there are many people especially today and commonly digital artists and opportunists who like to use digital artists and artists in general; who really have a fragile contextual availability for their ideas. They see their ideas as an extension of a dream and not of reality or working in the actual real world at all or even being under its constraints. If any of their ideal circumstances for pursuing the goal change to where "they" decide they cannot function where the changes are just the circumstances of reality-they cease their interactions and their aims and really enough reject the possibility of moving on without these ideal circumstances. I mean to say that people quit inspiring for their dreams over things that are very petty and very shallow and if not in other cases just reveal their need to abuse others or treat them badly. Simply why they treat them badly is because they want them to make their dreams come true. I mean I have seen people who have inspired to become writers but they insist since they did not go to college or get this or get that to live a "fancy life" they cannot get towards their dreams. It is a load of bullshit I am to say. And really if people need so many people to "make their dreams" it is a sign of incompetence especially when they don't lead and don't lead in the parameters of reality for anything to be success and anyone to keep working under them. There have been worse people I have known who throw a hissy fit when things don't work as they linearly see things and view that their linear path of view is a sovereign right to them and them alone just so they can make believe  they are solely correct and everyone else is wrong. Even worse that their one sightedness allows for great prejudices and great showings of immaturity if not overt stupidity. I am to say that many people don't want to work but make excuses or just get bitter or down and even these days what is popular especially with digital artists is to make excuses and then get people to "feel sorry for them". So much sorry that they make money and a profit that convinces them that they need not inspire for anything else. People the thing behind ideas is that you need not to be so egotistical behind what it can give you in status or monetary worth or societal pangs of inclusion. You don't need to do any of these things.

I am to say that I have to write this because people don't understand where you are coming from when you talk about creating a business or something out of the air. Especially these days of course and so I write to say that some people only create to delude theirselves and really much create just to be so much "about them" than anyone or anything that is to be involved in the project. Other people create because they want to bring something into the world and they genuinely care about there ideas and no matter what goes wrong they will continue to fight and do for their ideas. I mean they will. Not someone else, not their mother, not their aunt, not some artist who sticks around to be used or anyone at all. They keep the clogs going. I invest to you that many showrunners of cancelled cartoons inspire to finish their ideas in some form or fashion or at least try to inspire for another season to be produced. If not anything at all; they continue to create the story in private and continue to draw things. The Legend of Korra is one of these works in my opinion that were cancelled. Made in a time where no one wanted to create action shows anymore but silly Adventure Time content. Whilst the creators say that , " it was time to end the work"( they did not actually say this but something along this description)-context clues can imply that really no one but them could know of the "work environment" they were at. What demands they were getting from the higher ups and things to that nature. To me by my knowledge of how things work in cartoons; they wanted to make another season or at leas two more seasons and then just got met with stipulations if they did continue. I am to say that the higher ups then did not want a LGBT lead and maybe that is where they were going for the next two volumes of the work. But alas, decided that change anything to continue that they rather stop while the going was good. These are just my readings into the situation and could very well be wrong but alas, its not hard to envision that if the leave the Netflix production because the people there want "to change things" then its best and ready at best to assume that they concluded the Legend of Korra to change it from being subverted into something its not. Today the work of Legend of Korra does continue as a graphic novel of two books where the story of virtue the creators wanted to create could actually be told.These individuals who continue to create where their ideals have been dashed and better said that their works will not have an animated quality (as they wish) is admirable. It is something to strive for and truly is the principle in which people should respect. I come to say that an individual has to be able to change things of which they control to eventually reach their ideas or in other cases get their ideas able to be continued by future generations.

Many works today I will tell you that exists of any show are multigenerational from Sesame Street, Hawaii 5-0, Macgyver, Doctor Who and Spider Man. They all exist because someone tried to create them and did even if by today's standards people don't like the look of the original first episodes or comic serials. I am to say that you have to play the long game and not the short game where it is all about "you" and no hard work or even any credibility that everything is up to you. I have learned that you should take joy in things being up to you because you might not be able to capitalize on the same opportunity forever. I mean it is up to people what becomes of their enterprise but likely enough people will not have creative control over projects in which they worked on for a time and then passed onto others to make works with. Such to say, the prior is commonplace in comics, cartoons, movies and media. That when the originator is not creating or unable to create, someone else will take up the mantle of creator for good or bad.

Simply what Regalia Bear Airs was to be was an idea that showed the opportunity for changes and flexibility of thought and not be fixated on one past ideal to accomplish an objective. It was a path forward on the ideals of not being so antsy and contrived on having "these conditions set right to move on". It allowed simply for a new organizational effort to even be attempted and other ideas be attempted after that which led to success. 

Often enough folks, the first ideas you have will likely not work at first sight unless you have the actual planning and effort to make it do so. Usually that takes an intelligence or a great deal of experience to pull off. And else many people don't just have the resources to either route and really have no mentors to guide them in the way they want to go.

Now, I am to say that I did indeed have a great plan for this effort of Regalia Bear Airs. It was likely to not succeed at first site but I poured everything into it just to make a seperate group of works that were to be different than their actual ideas. The stories would be variants of previous works and really gave something to just work for in knowing what the impact would be if you came back to the project and saw these "alternate ideas". I figured it would led to better future ideas and those that I could essentially link to fall 2017 and being of an activity from the time period. Equitably showing my resolve to not be all about myself and pursue a path that brought action. Its good to add in that trying to revive the Bunker idealism would have not worked at all when there was/ is still too many unresolved problems dealing with it and what happened around it. It was better to extract some ideas and add in others to create a focus that ideally would have gotten me back upon my feet if I could have even done the workload. It was inherently good to envision where you would complete these ideas and why you would complete them. It originally was not something I would have else created but of the circumstance I did to insure that the past ideas would not go to waste. It was a new adventure and I really did not know if I ever at the time I created it would even have time to create all the works but in regards to what I was doing in the time I created the idea; it would be nice to see it replaced by two or more efforts because that would mean great progress had occurred. This essentially became my motivation in which to create different groups of projects that would be subjected to different ideas almost as a "creative experiment". Eventually the later group and assortment of works succeeded in being made to a degree and that is where I realized I had broken the mold or this mentality of one before the other. Or moreso this condition imposed environment of self loathing and harming would not effect me truly anymore. Rather I would know that there is no self imposed path of excuses when you had the power to enforce a better outcome by thinking openly and freely and in away that was truly constructive. This essentially marks the project as one which helped me advance my skills of thinking and doing to where I would reach new heights by the next year over and plenty much not looking back until now truly at things.

Mainly this work was a bring step forward in utilizing my time effectively and was done on a whim of getting things done from a "computer stand point" or what I could do in the position where I stood using the computer as if to "put fruits in a basket when they were nearby". I am to say certainly had I drawn this on paper or on the wiacom tablet, it would have not been published and so I used a photoshop mockup of course to vest imagery/ or images.Utterly, this took not much time in concern to how much time people want to mope and groan that it takes to plan anything. It took around nearly three hours to do and to create a new plan solely just for it. From one idea on the whim and to be the most efficient of my time- I built a brand that could be on my choosing or not be at all by my choosing. So really this work is vital because it offers an alternative and a path to utilize this alternate in many ways even if not full completion at first or at all but also could be at full completion to if and whenever I would manage to return to the idea.

Today I have returned to the idea and while there are many ideas that are original and different; I have worked on most of these ideas except some like  Teenagers 99, Aokiander and Zoo Killer( actually worked on it in 2018). Yet many of these ideas else these three still were not done. If anything the ones which were completed were due to planning, other plans in time and basically creative thinking as such as which created the Regalia Bear Airs list. I am to say that it would be repetitive to remake many ideas to the descriptions on Regalia Bear Airs even if the ideas are totally different than what exists. Yet its pretty interesting how far I have come by not being of this "assholic donkey like stubborn tendency to want certain stringent ideas for something to be successful" type of thing. Whilst there is no point as of now recreating these ideas, these ideas can still be utilized in some function, capacity and in some way.  A good thing to know is  that there are multiple ways to get to a conclusion yet it has to be in the range of reality for you to get to the same conclusion. Essentially folks don't get hung on doing things one way when else you actually need to "give" to be success. You have to think and/or put in the work to receive. That is what my experience with Regalia Bear Airs demonstrates.

Comments

Popular Posts