Danny Va?ero volume 3 begins.
Danny Va?ero Volume 3
Now, I start the 3rd Volume of Danny Va?ero and I don't see why I should stop when I am not tired. Vastly, I have been trying to reach this point in the story last year but I was doing too much at once to get even that far.Its more written like a novel but it makes it easy to transfer into a comic based on what I did with volume 2. I don't know if I will draw anything this time around on this site and I probably won't. If I do, it will not be public. Yet why I even included the works from the 2nd volume is that; what is the point of having a blog when you cannot post what you want? I am to say there is none. Alas, I only posted for myself and no one else like pretty much everything on this site. Now, the story continues where only I know I left off.
Comments
Post a Comment