Danny Va?ero series 2 effort.

      Now, I am going to break a bit to talk about Danny Va?ero. Of course folks, I have to do it. Apparently, Valero-the oil and energy company still is in business. Which is bad because like I thought they were bought out by another company but alas it is bad because the name of the company is the last name of my character called Danny Valero. I have been deciding on how best to seperate the ideal from this company so I don't get in copyright troubles and have some cultish oil company flunkie lawyer trying to sue me from that good alta matra college( this is a joke that people who have no real value of their lives go to school just to be in the oil industry because that is what they think being Texan or whatever state citizen they are is all about). Been thinking about it and what I got is to put a question mark where L in Valero is, making it should at least similar to the effect I want in the last name. It could be pronounced a various some of ways, just put the "question mark" in how you in your language( if any) between Va and ero. Unique work of a name in any given language with a question mark.

      I mean also the ? mark can also hint at other given names.

Danny Vatero

Danny Vavyero

Danny Va7ero

Danny Vacero

Danny Vaxero

Danny Vabero

Danny Vapero

Danny Vacphero

    I mean the combinations are endless. These are some of the ideas are came up for the replacement of the name but to be the most similar in spelling. Oft another great spelling may be  Danny Veluro but aside from the question mark and this example-there is Danny Vastero. I mean that is a good sounding name but kinda changes it too much.

Other spellings I made to try to keep the Valero sound or pronunciation.

Danny Valerro

Danny Valerroo

Danny Valeuro

Danny Valeyro

Danny Vielero

Danny Vaero.

   It hit me eventually that a "?" mark could be the replacement for Danny Valero. I was leaning to Danny Va7ero but you know the "?" has more power in how it can be said and how it can be reached by different cultures.

    This was surely a most interesting entry I have ever written on this site but literally I cannot keep the L unless I buy Valero or whatever and that is unlikely to happen soon or in the blink of the eye.

    So yea, its time to get back into the swing of things. I might try to research "L" like characters that might be accessible to what people can register but alas, I really like the effect of the question. So series 2/volume 4(maybe) is basically a continuation of the story I started last year in summer 2019. Not the first attempt and not the last one of course, how knows about the future in what I will do to continue the series after this run. The coming story is to follow the original second volume of the idea of Danny Va?ero as I wrote in 2009. It will be fun because I originally started the fall mm culture 2016 season with this idea four years ago and now it with so many ideas and versions that it would be a waste if you did not make an effort to use them all and so folks, that is pretty much what I will be doing. Focusing on creating a story to link all the versions I have created over the years most importantly in fall 2013, spring 2016, fall 2016, fall 2016 again, winter 2017, June 2017, fall 2017, summer 2018, fall 2018 and current summer 2019 version. Now, that is alot of versions. Right? There are more. Alas, I am not releasing anything that is not complete. Things will take time and will be presuming to run with caution these days.

I will give a small hint about the story this time around; its medieval and that is that.

Update; Danny Va?ero or Danny Val?Ero! What will it be? Or could it be both!


Comments

Popular Posts