So many images and also so horny.

   I am to say and declare before anything gets started that there will be lots of images. Obviously in 2018, I really started to draw everyday on my wiacom tablet and there are a bunch of images of things from across 2018. It would be a year with the most pictures of all the other years up to that point. I really don't know how much images 2019 has or how many I have done in 2020 but let say that 2018 is predecessor for what you see today. A bunch of images and drawings. Back in the past of 2013 and even up to 2016, there were hardly any images on the site. I am to say that unlike modern artists, I am not focused on creating a digital work to show anyone every single day or as if it is a thing to showcase that I make an artwork and then don't write anything about and just use it for clout. No, the thing is I am more focused on development of ideas and reaching an end result than just posting images to receive money as you see modern online artists do. I am focused on making things happen and particularly that does not always allow for you to post art online. I mean, you have to draw it somewhere and somehow and usually before 2016-I drew on paper and colored things actually and really put it online by taking a picture. Even putting it online was an effort when your camera did not work well to export pictures without a special software that could not be placed on your computer. To say it would not be efficient to post images all the time to interrupt works and thoughts of such experiments and efforts to advance oneself. However, the images in 2018, were to meet the ends of developing ideas and displaying ideas even if they weren't complete or the most finished things. I mean to say that people have a great misunderstanding; all art is not to be finished at once or at the impulse of a consumer. Even in art school and things of that nature, they tell you even for commercial pieces there are different stages of development. People often don't get this when buying art but I am here to you that art serves more than just to be a monetary gain for one party or another. I mean here my works were drawn on the wiacom tablet and then and then, posted on a corresponding blog post as I came up with the idea. Literally the works in 2018 are for the advancement of ideas.

Now, there is something to address folks and what you might encounter in these 2018 posts. It is not as today where there is lesser nudity and sexual variety items. No, it was time of where and which I was just as the youth say," horny". There is no other word around it. No other disguise and no three sentences to word it differently. Nope, that is what it was. You will encounter naked women beyond description and beyond ambition. Someone would later say to me in 2019 because I joked about polygamy," eww". I mean folks you should realize that I am real person and basically all people have certain traits one way or another even if they "abstain from the belief that they have such notions". I mean enough to say that the sexual ambition in that time was high and well it just fell off the wagon as time progressed. There comes a point where you realize you cannot feel anything because of constant betrayals. It comes to a point where effects your sense of self and even the sexual sense of self. Openly, I really don't have time these days to be dreaming about women's bodies and the such and just go to sleep just cold and numb but it is what it is when no one is a match for you and even people find it easy to insult you and your looks. I am to say that really when people treat you as if a bug and you aren't these people who have time to worry about their appearance and believe me some men really don't care that much-it just gets to you and your sense of worth. To have people come up to you and introduce theirselves to you and then they have the audacity to endeavor that you are hideous. It is disgusting to say and well people just become turned off from any people around their age to a point of repeated insults and degree of them. I mean to say that really enough why you don't and won't see the level of sexual theme posts these days is because people just are hurt emotionally so there is no real consideration to any sexual notions pretty much. Everyone is not this heartless person who gets attracted to people without concern to emotions. Not everyone is like, "let's bang them". I think that is important to know. People often are immature about sexual manners and if you are to truly appreciate what I write; it should be known that you have to be mature about the subject to even respect what is going on. Alas, the great loss to MK MZODERN is that much nudity posts and things of a sexual nature are just gone these days. I don't think I will ever be able to be as I was in early 2018. I am not the person who makes the rules on that matter. I just have not been feeling as I was in that time period for a long time of two years( no one make a joke about that). I am to say that overtly my sexual interest in anything as diminished over time and its beyond my control. This is kinda of why there are hardly any new Shark on Campus comics online. I mean I used to post them everyday or every Friday but there are none these days for the reasons above.

I am to say that if you don't want to hear upon these matters, this site going forth is just not for you as the story must be told and I am censoring anything especially lost youth. Good advice to viewers is that male or female, you should never count college or the internet or anything as open opportunity to meet anyone. I mean would you rather be able to keep your health or lose it. That is a serious question to consider and I am to say, I prefer my health and really enough not going to bother or pal around with people-women who destroy it.

Comments

Popular Posts