Major Lept into the Open Field.

 On instagram I dared to comment on someone who dared not know how or why they should wear a mask in these times. They wanted to feign innocence and as if they were in the opinion of the right and that they should be "enlightened" to as why they should wear a mask even when the news has said the shit for 6 months long near of why wearing a mask is important! I just came to the conclusion that they wanted to beholden a right and a logical capability that no one their age possesses. I wrote the following as a response to them but never did I comment on instagram, no I am commenting now because this is where it will be saved but a response none the less.

Now, I am sure and I am sure this year has been hard for many people. Alas, however I am to say that I am not alarmed much about what has happened albeit some things. You know there is a great deal of mystery into why people got to even die at the rate they are dying today. Its just something I have noticed over the years is that certain people don't give a damn. They don't care. Small tidbit for people who don't get why wearing a mask is vital. Imagine that if you  walk into a room with people in it and then you are covered by mud and fling it on everyone, do you think people aren't going to hold you at fault for making them dirty. Folks,folks, when you come home from inside after playing the rain and have mud all over you, the last thing people want is that mud on them. The coronavirus is that mud. It is that mud, no one wants it over them. You transfer that mud to people by shaking the mud all over people like a fiendish wild toddler because you don't want to wear a mask. People, if you don't wear a mask as you are supposed to,you are flinging mud at people as if a "bad misbehaving kid". People don't want to be dirty and relatively people are being nice that you as a grown adult don't want to but not fling mud at people and on them. Its sick that you want to not but fling mud on and at people. That you as an adult should be granted the exemplary behavior of a kid," its alright, they'll grow into it and learn not to do it". The thing is that you aren't a kid. You aren't even close to virtues of an innocent youth. Yet people grant you that right because  they don't want to beat you up for flinging mud at them. They don't want to stoop to your level. You can have all the rallies that masks are against ya and all that nonsensical imaginary bullshit, but in reality people have tolerance for you because you cannot do as a responsible adult does. They only feel sorry for you and nothing else and if not are infringing on freedoms you don't have. It is no right for anyone to fling on others and call it a service. Again, no one likes being muddy, so mask up buddy.

Comments

Popular Posts