The start of the 2018 story.
Been looking through some old pictures from fall 2017 to summer 2018's very start. I am to say that the pictures tell somewhat a better story of events than what has come across my mind of these times. Yea, I might be undertelling the story and really much in fall 2017 and forward, it was pretty much a chaotic time period. I mean to tell you that in all honesty and I mean in all sheer honesty, that I have been taking my time with the effort of telling about fall 2017 because I knew I would diminish its value. The essential crux of the story you can tell is that really much I made great accomplishments in this time period from fall 2017 to spring 2018 let's say. I created a comic book method which allowed me to be successful in creating stories. There would be no Danny Valero modern work without that process. I figured out myself how to remove the lines from lined paper in photoshop which allowed me by the summer of 2018 to advance forward with my graphic novel. I am to say there were other stuff in the backdrop. I might have inspired at least one individual to lead a better life or something.
Noticeably things were so freaking different 2 years ago. I basically went from 125 or 135 followers to 74 followers by the April 2018. Finally got out of the crosshairs of some person who was real weighing me down.I really put in the effort for many works but also realized I was doing too much and receiving no dividends back. It was the start of the effort I am continuing today in this post where I would make my practice and site more effective and efficient and still aiming to do that.
In this telling of a story from the fall 2017 to spring 2018, no works done in the time are off limits. I mean it is fall 2020 and well I always do a thing around this time where I push my limits. So there the limits will be pushed. Offline, will be working on a drawn story for the happenings of these times. I am to say that I have been suddenly made to realize that I must change direction on these drawn works so that they are actually accurate to what happened.
Been putting alot of thought into this whole thing and yea, I have been thinking and thinking for near a month. It took me a while to even put out that Pale Waves image for this reason but I think I am sure with its posting and more thinking; I have found a way to tell a story that is actually accurate. A person just needs to be free to experiment and working on things as they come naturally. Yes, naturally. This is what I must stress I knew how to do in those times-I did things to where they were natural and things were not forced. I mean to say that really; younger me was a valiant warrior. He knew not when to mess around with bad women. He knew that he had a duty to improve just himself and not try to cash people who cannot even be to this day to even make an attempt to improve theirselves. But I am to say its only human to try to save people when you know how terrible the school environment is for their brand of nativity(festivities). I do not mean naive but in the way they choose to live their lives which may just have nothing wrong with it but oh do people exist in the school industry that find fancy targeting them. I mean to say that trying to force people to survive is a waste of your talents and skills and your time. To save such ungrateful people who later just suffer the consequence and then think nothing of it, is a waste of time and unnatural. Yes, younger me just knew not to help people and stay attached to a goal.
I have realized I have become too connected to people who really do not nothing and aspire to do nothing. Only because people had a good heart did they venture to help people in one way or another but I am to say that people did this because they valued human life and their quality of living and especially did not want others to go through in which they did. Yet people never are smart enough to realize anything of why anyone would do anything for them and very self centered, bitter, foolish and stupid people. I mean to say that in recent times, I have done enough in dealing with people who just are fools and only want the worst for theirselves. Truly to reach the real people who can really heed good fucking common sense and advice and just "input" on how they can receive better success(especially when you are talking for a place of experience and they have not gone through the experience). I literally am to say that people, I will not advocate for anyone-the whole truth of the story will come out and well literally it is embarrassing to try to lend help and it backfires so miserably. Especially and especially when these people actually need someone's guidance to actually succeed in getting somewhere in higher education and yet they just knock away everyone's advice and just fail because they are so damn stubborn as donkey and very narcissistic to boot. The effect is like those AFV videos where people try to do something or another but just fail because they are just too full of theirselves. My major flaw was just even being open to people when the doors should have been shut and they should have been locked and bolted. Clearly folks, this story will have it all. Mainly it will first be about 2018 solely but at the end will wrap back around to fall 2017.
Comments
Post a Comment