Cults.

 Surely it be known that there are engaging themes else than what individuals would lead on about experiences. Fear and excitement if not wonder as a special third value are what makes the mix and how you handle these advents determines if you are sane or if you aren't. Its normal when moving into a new place and new circumstance such as college to have fear, excitement and wonder. But alas folks, some people especially school expect you just to be a "model cult follower" and never have these elements but just coercion to believe what they want you to believe to get what they want out of you. Money and humiliation of wearing all those red gear and gowns and nonsense. Looking on the outside in, college is just a cult full of people who parry off real knowledge and what is acceptable to form their own closet norms of " we are special and let's keep them down". Some of these people started looking towards me when I was just doing as I am- of me and doing an activity I which I alone would do because I want to and they decided " let's try to keep him down". It did not work. Freedom only goes so far but does not prevent people from being who they are. And if your idea of freedom is inhibiting people as they are and trying to harm people anyway your shallow soul can, you just breathe for the freedom to cause chaos and do acts of evil and really that is madness. Thus such people of the cult fringe are not sane. Never at all.

Comments

Popular Posts