A Sum of Conflicting Feelings drove me to write this article.

 Hello, again.

Decided I would take two days off from writing on this blog. Kinda of my level of protest in one form against another in what I see in "people not doing enough". I mean they aren't doing enough to even justify lazy behavior and lazy reasoning. Alas, there are many problem people in this world and well the internet especially twitter is not a fun place to be and even just post links to this site invites just to realize how many problematic individuals there are.

Its like pure strangers want to cast their misinformed ways upon everyone as some type of superior notion where obviously their whole thought process adds nothing and does nothing at all. I have deep problems with the so called art community. Its a group of people so swayed by popular trends, thieving large corporations of their intellectual property and people who frankly and alot of times don't do the heavy thought work for anything. They seek to pose theirselves as the authority on art and solely is problematic because no one is an expert on it and does not belong to one group or the other. They supposedly possess that their direction is right in the aforementioned things they do but really enough folks, it just takes away from people like me even be legitimate in their works or seen as by an audience as legitimate.

They can express that "anyone" is apart of their art community but honestly I don't feel the love from their sort of people, they don't get along with me and take offense to every little thing that is not them, I am older than the base group of these art community people and really just see the error of their ways for my experience honestly, I don't get any sort of reblogs from them or their patrons and all to be said I don't do the same art as them. My art does not have frivolous goals. Or is just for people to buy their, "lesser efforts". In sum I don't belong in their group for many reasons and I should not have to, to even make any sort of views at all. I mean I am not trying to be " making an enemy". No, these people are my enemies.

I have tried time and time to be friendly with such people but all you get is a level of self centered and laziness that makes them utterly pathetic if you recognize the real people behind the art. I am to say it does not take much for person to get turned away from another on the internet and frankly just being rude or ignorant of other people's realities is good way to ensure that people really don't want anything to do with you. As well seeing how undisciplined these people are and just willing to give an excuse for why they cannot do and just take advantage of the fact they can make money off their work for little effort to get it out there, is frankly a turn off. You realize that these people aren't at your same level even and really much act as if they are further along.

I cannot but express how easily these people get caught up into things of their own imagination or furthering a problem into a larger one. I mean these people are somewhat close in mind and thought to the current president of the United States. They can have a hotel but they cannot really give it a real meaning in which its not a bankrupt estate held on the backs of many workers or patrons.  They take simple issues and turn into 200,000 deaths. I am to say that I don't believe behind the motivations of these people. I am not going to say that you should do anything to them or anything of harm as they have a valid place on the internet regardless of what I believe but alas some of their actions are harmful and greatly so. Their actions are harmful to actually reaching a place where all art is accepted. They claim that this is what their art communities are for but really enough their community is only for anime, politically correct anime centric comics,fan art, pop culture trends, stupid webtoons around a self heroic comedy about an author or the author's boyfriend/girlfriend( I mean it when I say they are stupid) and their industry jobs in animation or whatever they likely are to associate with animation. I mean a whole group of artists are greatly excluded. And really enough they don't care that they are excluded because everything is to only build them up. They give art advice as if it is legitimately the only way to do art and go about doing it even in the supposed style they do it.

I am to say that you can really register how much these people who do certain aforementioned art just want to band together and recognize only the differences amongst their group and say that these difference make them , " all artists who exist". But actually there are such differences amongst artists that if one was held to the same standard as author and origins inspected, they would say they aren't even close to being the same and that they should not be held the style of another artist or the tutorials of another artist in "their community". I am really much to say that people ignore their differences to others simply because if they did, they would unravel the illusion of unity that is conjectured under the "art community". It would be like opening a pandora's box. However people can only recognize differences in art style and origin only as long as the person is a "legitimate" artist in their opinion. I mean to say that people who trace their works aren't artists. I would argue the same. But the thing is that they pass the bane of " wanting to be superior" upon these people who really just want to take advantage of their art community entitlement the same way they do.  

They want to reach a mass audience and make sales. They want to grift off large corporation's intellectual property too and really enough I am to say that while people are meritted to "call out stealers of their intellectual property"-there are problems in doing that with these art community folks. Foremost they only call only tracers  to build theirselves up(you get some views on a youtube channel for this), for the fact they are greedy and lastly if not least because the tracers stole their property and their idea. I mean enough to say that really and truly enough these people don't care about their art to a degree of "its worth something and its mine". Its more like, " Its an easy payday and all I have to do is be the greediest pig for the least amount of effort". I mean it seems to be easy justice when you grift others intellectual property and put it on a tee shirt and just contribute to people doing the same to you. I mean all these artists do is inspire people who aren't artists to inspire to become artists without the hard work involved and the self clarity involved as well. I mean you get all these peons who suck to the teets of people who really aren't anyone to look up to especially when all they do is basically grift other people's works and bastardize people who have the same goals as them but are more desperate because they aren't artists. Then you get people who really just take from these art community artists just to be "apart of their club". Literally enough, they don't aspire anything great and that is where you can say something is missing in their artist's persona. There is no real wonder, no real uniqueness and honestly they pretty much are very much after the same things even if they have different origins and art styles.

I mean folks, let's be honest-you have to want to be an internet personality,a person who literally does not do their own work in thinking and creativity and so money hungry for what little you actually do to be amongst these individuals. I mean those aren't my goals at all. People yet want to act as if their goals because they are popular are what you should be doing. I am to say many followers or artists inspired by these people won't get far. They will just fall into the same trap of self important and greediness that is tame amongst the art community. Alas folks, some people consider theirselves apart of the art community and really they never get any views because they have bought into this lie that "everyone is welcomed". And you just have to make "your sailor moon to have an impact". Its the most shite thing ever.

However, I am to say that if my goal was to be fake and superficial-all I would have to do is copy all these people's artstyles and entitle it to them under the premise of being friendly and adoring of them and I would basically get all their followers. Because their followers are looking for is not art but a brand and one that is sold so addictively to even allow commissions. You offering the continuation of these people's styles or even "more" of it would make you as popular as Walmart. I am to say that really enough it would then depreciate the value of the original folks if you then rebranded each of their styles with an audience attached to each style as your own without the original artist's credit. What would happen is that  people would more likely just take your ideas as original and that is all you would become about. A large monster grifter who basically cheats people out of what "little value" their art has on its appearance alone. I mean enough and enough to say this would be justice alone to the "art community" for trying to be a sole proprietor of the idea of art. Even the controversy from this would basically grant you more power to reach a larger audience. People would buy from you and even if the whole circuit was shut down,you could always move into your own original ideas. I would not do this but if I did-I would ruin their profit modules. It would ruin so much for some many of these big tier artists that they would have to get inventive and ruin through a maze like a rat, just like I and many other artists have to. I am saying that in this scale of plans, each art style would be accelerated so works came out every day to bypass the little progress people and their "excuses" make. But oft friends for the casual social media viewer this would make your rendition of their art more valuable because its more constant. I also mean to say that "draw this in your own style" can already show this. People who participate in the challenge and then are even showcased by the original, get more upped followings and even massive followings if they then onward post everyday. This is pretty much what I have observed. Simply by the merit of their art community people, someone not included in the circle or less enough included is furthered in their reach to gain individuals who are patrons to them.

It is to say this merit is disturbing. It is horrifying that people need permission or a credit from some big artist on social media to even get a following these days. That means frankly that no one appreciates art for what it is but how unoriginal an idea is. I am to say that I will never be an art community individual for this meaning. I don't need permission. I take it when I post on the net and so do many people. Its to say that its absurd that people respect one group of artists that seek to grift off of previous commercial ideas and never anything else. Its sick and really much, when people refuse originality it just reinforces bad thinking, closemindness, hatred and bigotry. I am to say that really if you were so behind social matters, you would not be an art community artist.

This is to say that really much that the art community despite having numerous numbers of people of color behind its idealisms, just promotes hate speech and stereotypes of many people of color as it just features one set of ideas and one set of beliefs that ardently make it hard for people behind any other beliefs or mindsets to enter the net market and be successful. It has a system of oppression behind it and really much in how everything is cut and paste-that no real originality is allowed and considered.  It has a systematic way to keep people out and allow certain people in as long as they "kiss the ring". As long as they ignore the real root of power that even makes the art community thrive. That is to say that really much how it refuses originality is how it refuses real stories by people of color and just people who aren't of color and aren't bigots. I mean to say that when you have a showrunner of She-ra( the new one) who is apart of the art community saying that a character is a "black person working in the fields" and yet wants to portray black men as gay only and call it advancement under the political correct regime since 2013-you have great problems. To say if the top of the hierarchy in which people then grift of  and is the same apart of art community is doing this-then what is everyone else to be doing? What other people are just being fakers behind a movement just to get their way? I am to say that the art community is a toxic place in which anything that belongs to anyone just becomes something that is fake and grifted. I am to say especially this of accounts that have Black Lives Matter on it. You can say that really these people don't actually believe even behind the movement and are just using it for a cash opportunity, " see I am righteous". Its sick.

The art community in my opinion and justly by the many reasons I have told about is the opposite and complete opposite of what I am. I don't make any money from what I post. But people who grift, steal and lie to theirselves do. This is what people buy into and seriously if I am to make any money, I must consider this. But literally if everyone was so greedy, one person might just end the fun for everyone. I mean when you live in a state of mind of being violent and harmful as best of your ability to harm others, what is to stop others from retaliating worse to "end you". You aren't defending yourself by the way but alas, this is an argument many racists use and people who are self hating use to defend theirselves-that they are defending theirselves and that is why they did the heavy deed. To be said folks, its best to live in peace and corporation with others. I have been trying my best to do that for two years. I have profiled people, I have tried to be friendly with them and I even try to even join in things I just find immature and unproductive to be showing a "community unity". But all that just offers them the chance to show their violent ways and then harm you and really  much why log in and be bothered by that crap. I am to say that I am done being nice. I will act in real self defense even if it is something that is harmful to others. Because they struck first and injured me, I have the right to defend myself and this means that readidly-I probably will not post anything about another artist from the art community or even say they are in any way that will be bright and postive. In fact if we have to hold people to heavy standards of being the "superior" ones. Why not critique their art? 

I don't see many people recording things that happen on twitter that will be lost to time, but I decide that its best to record these things and so people in the future will know how things were in the past.

Comments

Popular Posts