I'm just living my best life.

 I'm just living my best life

and the world is a ball of the moxy

and you the tames of the foxy

Pull down the mind and swag it into 

alternate dimensions with your swaggy loxies

and I am a thinking I am a foxy

to groove like a groove down to the move

I never was so calm but to get the benefits out of it

this special dance called a lapdance.

Go rainbow stars, in my drinks of cola.

Go rainbow stars, you aren't here but ye

are. But you are.


I'm just living my best life

and the world is a ball of moxy

and your bitch ass never came through

now I renounce all the fuckers like you

and if they ever look, smell or think like you-

I know they are not coming through

I'm just living my best life.

Alone with no chance of the figments motherfuckers

like you presented me that I would not be alone

but the world is cruel and its not all kindness and fun

and if it is you are the evil one!

I'm just living my best life.

Comments

Popular Posts