Luminous Waves of Time.
The Luminous Waves of Time.
Much to be revealed, events like Mindgames, Technogothica, the 1886 and RPM were made to advance the site further and to recover lost themes. Time reveals this efforts were necessary for the advancement of this site and I mean that. Embarking into my past works you can find some stuff of a legendary quality. Subverted ideas, exploration and imagination and I still have these idealisms but not to the degree and quantity as if in these times. Basically in between Technogothica and 1886 is a time of crisis and had an umarked effort itself that reached for improvement. I am to say that I have much yet to accomplish and I will continue to work to accomplish some things.
It has hit me that the stories of what I have been focusing on mainly have either been 2013 or 2016 and really anything else is mentioned loosely. But the truth of a story is that things are not so much of these two times. Nope. You needed all to get to where the site is today and then even more behind the upstart of the site even.
I am to say I would like to collect in some books what happened in each time period on MK MZODERN and why I think its important to the progress I have achieved recently.
Comments
Post a Comment