Then you fail anyways.

 I failed so much in this romantic life that I thought I'd just quit

and it'll be it. Hide out in my room and in the neighborhood

away from my problems or any future ones but I am to be doomed

in the end.


The Universe just wants me to fail.

Crazy nut bag, you don't want to drag is all you end up with.

These girls nothing but toxic shit as duplicate and fake mexicana

as that Taco Bell hell, I would be dreaming to eat of and then just 

become sick that I would curse the dreamy meal

yet these girls are just that feel and deal.

There is nothing real for me.

There is only falling for an urge of a dreamy dream

and then it really does not do my stomach well,

landing in Taco Bell hell.


The Universe just wants me to fail.

I am going to tell you very well.

The Universe just wants me to fail.

No women till the end of the world tour.

No women till the end of the world tour

and that means never ever for my lasting endeavor.


You said never. I said forever.

You said we can be together. Then its never.

Even if I hide and hide, I just got to get hit so many times

it does not even matter if I know these people or even have any romantic due

at all. There will always be that special number of women to hit me over the head.

So I lay out on the street, dead.

And no, its not all in my head!

(Gosh mother fuckers that is what is said.

No gives a fuck about a black man dead.

Read your instagram and realise it makes you fake.

To you, you love the hate.)


Want to hide, want to run but then you fail anyways.

All the same. All the same. No one to blame.

Comments

Popular Posts