Chainman and Duster, two time periods of recent.

 One of the most hindered creations of mine is Chainman and Duster. Yea, its a work about two brothers  who are demon slayers of a sort. Really enough, I worked on it in the 2by2 comic project in fall 2017 rather later December 2017 and early 2018. The work was basically the fourth work to be done before other titles in an assembly fashion. I put my best efforts forward but you can only do so much in a limited page span and a limited time span.

Hypothetically if I was to bring the work on again three years later, I would spend more time on the original work-the things I actually wrote for the series. What I did for the 2by2 comics was basically read the story and then create an original take on the story. I particularly found later after the initial advent that I really would have liked to see the original ideas play out. But alas, what is the good in anything when you don't experiment? If I was to do it again, I would make sure that I got all the ideas set up better and make the story that is to be the 1st volume much longer.

In fall 2018, I tried to get around to make the comic again with new ideas and original ones but I just could not do it pretty much. I had more pressing issues folks of how to complete other ideas at the time. Looking back I realized I would have over exerted myself trying to do these ideas in that time.

Briefly at the time of April where Coachella happened last year worked on completing the 2by2 comic to some degree as a four page comic but these were just additions and really I just wanted to redo the work again and make it to what I actually had written down.

I would like to invest in this project again but only time will tell.

Comments

Popular Posts