Bleeding for your Destiny!

 I am always

bleeding.

Just to see you go

away. Always bleeding!

Bleeding for your destiny!

The sum of a system gone wrong.

Where you always got to be tough and strong.

In the light the world never goes up

it only goes down

as the black in the white waters

is so heavy yea.

The world itself is dark black magic

and its bleeding heavy.

I am always bleeding,

just to see you go.

I am always bleeding.

Just to see you go


Bleeding for your

wretched destiny

and never would they even

have the guts to see me

from any perspective

as you would see a human,

yet yourself-it all come down to regret.

Bleeding for your destiny!


Its only good god forsaken agony.

Got pain but I am SCREAMING!

Got pain but I am SCREAMING!

That now the blood and pain won't come out.

Bleeding for your destiny!


Never are you anything at all.

But an impediment posing like a good girl

an imposter syndrome in actuality

whereas I am not an imposter for humanity!

Shape the fuck up and leech yourself your sins

of melancholy that people are human and you are not

human to the way you see yourself.

To the way you see yourself.


You will never be the destined. 

You are shit to your bones

causing the evil you have decided

in your world and your soul

never makes it ever you will have self control!

To never be destined to be anything human at all.

Pegging people as imposters by their color

when you are empty of human soul form...

your damned and you gone

to be lost in your own fantasy 

forever.

Comments

Popular Posts