In the following....!

        Its important to understand context. I do not write from a place of privilege or wealth or fast and easy success or just tending to what happens to be popular at the time. I don't make fan art and that is not ever much objective in life; to be recreating other people's stories and works and promoting their ideas to have some ideal life of privilege on social media-worthless is such an ideal. What I like is telling my own story and my own works and my own craft. I am not one of these people who have no self respect, cannot dream higher than a social media platform that did not even exist when I was even starting out, and really don't doubt my abilities. People today doubt theirselves too much and it turns out to be what? Unprofessional and unbecoming and I mean to say that really enough no one cares about your mental estate or your appearance or whatever identity of sexuality or this or that you subscribe to. I can tell you that most of my creative journey has been fighting to even live the life I wanted to live. Really much looking for sympathy from people who hate art most of all and even hard work of any kind that they have to do with their minds and then hate you, does not work. I do not write to encourage any sympathy but an understanding of which and where I come from and why my art is worth a value coming from these places. This is called a context, modern reader. I don't believe many people even know what a context is. But it is something that you can tell the circumstances around it and then say "ah, its something familiar or not and I can do the same thing". Really much I am to say that anyone can do what I have done. What I am doing is not unique and not beyond the human bounds of comprehension but modern artists I am to say aren't with the hard convictions of their ancestors or even modern contemporaries who don't frequent social media.  Alas people need to know the situations in which you do things and even who you are to even find that connection to say, " I can do it too!".

However many people can say it is not for them but alas, I point that visually and in action-certain people just want work done for them. They don't want to live. But folks you have to live as who you are even if it is dangerous or includes poverty to get out of the rock you are under but is beats being dead inside.

In the following will be outlining the basic circumstances around my work. All the works included in that list earlier will be featured. You might want to pay attention to this list as it will endeavor  to be content for future efforts.

I write this post as an introduction to what I will be talking about,my works of the past in fall 2017. Truly all information in which you would need to know and mainly all the works belong to me as a copyright, it would not be good idea to steal ideas from the following because there is so much progress of the ideas on this site that no one would be able to pass these ideas as their own without studying everything. Studying everything is near impossible folks and frankly if you did steal anything, I basically could point out more details about its development, story and structure more than you could prove "belongs to you". Small disclaimer for those who have those thefty hands.

I really like to add that primarily what  I write this post is to display what I give up even writing here sometimes. Sometimes writing on MK MZODERN does delay the release of some works but I have to keep the site updated and also somethings just have to be written and I am to say that I have been holding up on what I want to write for some time now but I realize a parallel between now and fall 2017. Often I gave up working on projects to write upon this site. I was able to write less then because I actually had followers. Unless I actually work as hard to make myself successful these days as the past, it just all falls short. The numbers for August 2020 weren't great. I really don't mesh with this younger generation or just group of people who make pathetic excuses and basically have a closeminded grasp of knowledge, who they associate with and what they can do. They are basically liberal republicans and I fear that republicans hate these people because they hate their reflection.

I am saying that I am sacrificing my time to keep this site going in some type of an essential message. These days I do not write so many serious posts as in fall 2017, I really am just trying to rest, relax and improve the quality of my life to where everything is not so brick hard and dire all the time but that is essential what it was in fall 2017. Brick hard and dire but I took an easy grasp at the situation, a positive one and used the chaos of the time as my energy. What I am doing these days is removing myself from such a chaotic way of being as it is tiring. By granting the circumstances to projects I worked on in this time will grant an actual picture of circumstances and thought process of the time to show what truly internally and externally I was dealing with. Ire, I find people are not kind upon the internet and seek to cancel anyone who is not like them. I will come out and say it now; I am not an "art community" artist. I am something of a person who exists in the real world, interacts with real people and does not shelter in a landscape of alike minds. I don't need such a validation of trends or anything of the such, pretty much folks. Even three years ago in fall 2017, there was basically no art community as what people consider of today. Essentially twitter was a better place and not full of trend followers and setter artists, I also got better views because people had not migrated to twitter yet. It was a better time in regards to the internet in being reachable for someone who is not a bigot or a supposed "anti bigot"( who does not realize certain discipline and knowledge is needed to be of such and you cannot just place black lives matter or feminism and that is what you are).

When I am to go back to a time of fall 2017 in terms of my works, it was something like this.

Comments

Popular Posts