Danny Va?ero volume 2 editorial The great accomplishment is featured within, read please.

    Now, I have reached the end of Danny Va?ero volume 2 in the basis of what the story will entail and yea, this is the last bit of the story. Its an okay story I realize and is much better than the original. It still goes much the same locations and does the same things in part and adds new characters. Its the proper continuation of what I did for the work in Volume 1. My experimentation with a new style of setting images up has been completely a revolution. I think the images look nice and so do mainly reddit users. I mean my vote as an artist is wasted on the people on twitter. I am to say those people are very judging and if it ain't pink, cute, centered to a female empowerment or social justice agenda where they use so many pronouns... its just not going to get any views no matter how good it looks in my opinion or other persons. I am to come to realize that twitter is kinda of dying in the regard of freedom for real artists and not people who follow trends and call their work art. I am to say if you have so much excuses for your work and how it irks you and you do nothing and even have money coming in for all the people feeling sorry for you, I don't know what to tell you. You aren't a real artist because nothing is felt and really nothing matters but what makes someone else popular or successful. Ontop of that if you have the audacity to ask for money with your own constant self motivational issues if you want to call them that; you really are just grifting on a lesser effort that is not even 50% of your potential or full capacity. Ergo, this art will not fare well on twitter because it has become closed to only certain types of artists as tumblr is and basically that just destroys  any real freedom for freedom of expression. I am to say that maybe twitter and social media should be aware of the damaging effects of trendsetting has on art and even the freedom of people being able to post their art and reached by an audience. I am to say I found my own audience. There is usually so few people who even follow me and most of them are spam accounts and really don't even know who I am anyways on twitter. 

   I mean the kids on the twitter these days wish so much for follows, reblogs and all that stuff when they have tons of more followers than I ever will on the platform. They think they are impoverished of viewership and that they are minorities. But the real minority are not the people who are behind the forces of "cottage core", don't use tik tok and really just need to post to " drawing while black" or "SEA artists" or " Visible women" or whatever other tag there is. Truly I have been using twitter since 2013, I only have 97 followers. A person who I friended in 2019 who had less followers has more viewership than me simply because they are people apart of the "youth" posting to this and that idealism and just are liked by similar people who give and give into ideas that just don't do anything for them. True, followers are something but they are nothing when you don't have any clear objective behind you but trying to be net famous. I am to say I am not trying to be net famous but build a business and really I am ignored because I am not a person who wants to dig their face in the earth and with their mouths eat the grubs of social media trends. I am to say after all the Tumblr artists moved to Twitter, mainly anyone serious has being ignored. I mean people who are in the industries of animation and whatever are doing fine and dandy playing along with people who dig for grubs but they have a bit more purpose and direction as they actually have jobs that they are just trying to motivate further on social media through these trends. I am to say that really enough, everyone is so conceited and concerned only about their own perspective and that is something nasty on twitter these days. My followers once 121 and not even good enough at a time to be of any big tier following as else "other artists" diminished in 2018 later to 2019. I mean, really much pushed out of the way of growth I was in following and to mention I had to work to even build that following.

  Alas, I just have had enough of twitter and its antics these days. Why should people have to be one group of people? Why should anyone have to be exiled and pushed out? Just so people can have their own sob stories. I don't mean to come across as anyway Republican sounding but I worked hard for my following and then because of greedy people who don't work for anything real but faulty idols that are trends, I was fucked over. I just like to thank those people and individuals who viewed my work on reddit because it means alot that my works can even reach people than be pushed in a corner for people throwing theirselves a pity party.

This is an editorial of course and I can speak about surrounding matters and so that is why the prior background is even discussed. I mean really enough its kinda of waste to post to twitter even the slightest these days  but the work of Danny Va?ero will not be pushed into a corner and I will not give into the ignorant riff raff on the site. True enough, I think I like the realization I have come upon and the artistic one too and this will push ahead a new effort alone.



Comments

Popular Posts