Static Shock.

 Everyone tugging around

looking for the gang surround

and then Virgil came down

then so did the Bangbabies

all strewn over the ground

a purple fog over the town

past the sun with down.


A tv legend, no diversity of modern life

ever will know

amen and good selves praise this

name of the lovely Static Shock

Of the lovely Static Shock.


You see this guy he got to fight them babies

from the old explosion, they call em Bangbabies.

His name is Static Shock and if you are looking for an element

to curse through your veins

oh, what a shock he'll give you.

Sending you off to jail

or off to hiding as well.


Only wb kids.

But you don't know what that is.

Just two seconds of "Kippo, I'm gay!"

To hell what I say.

No one likes these bullshit shows these days

anyway, forced extra education of mindwashing tendencies

and I lost my thought over their prevailing frequencies

I forget he existed.

Oh Static Shock.

Comments

Popular Posts