On the 2018's start; A brief introduction.

 Now, early 2018 was a time where I was just trying to get the best out of a situation. I tried not to expend much energy in that time. It was still the Christmas Break and well I did not overtly stress myself over things I could not control. 2by2 Comics was still a focus and would be for quiet some time in that early part of the year called the winter. The effort really lasted until February, and I really did not push myself to complete the project to its fullest capacity at all. Really much you realize there are certain limits upon you and I still had quiet the limits upon me. To a great effect I still had to rectify all these works. I was just to take it slow. I did not rush to any conclusions. I did not think negatively.

It was around the beginning part of this month that I started MK MZODERN Pale Rider, simply about a woman doing the deed and that was it and something more. I had continued ideas in this AMD project. It was a great focus for a time and even last year worked on the project at the very start of the year. Enough to be said, there was an idea called Mornings. It had an assortment of stories. Basically written stories and was meant to be a remake idea of a storytelling series like the project that is now called "Unknown". Really much these ideas were very popular and what happened to them? The thing is would continue an effort or two of a drawn story about "Mornings". Yet this one was based off a story created at the end of fall 2017 and I mean at the end of December. I still have a poster for the work hanging up in my room. 

The thing to point is that I really could not fill the gaps in the idea of "Mornings" or make one based off the written features on the blog because I had so much to do in the winter, the spring and especially summer 2018. I would say that even if I did make a drawn about one story in fall 2018, it really still did have enough room to do it. Always jammed packed with projects for this site or school or something else and just could not commit to completing this idea. I do say that the non collective story version of "Mornings" has some valid points about my experiences that I know tend to overlook and really just gives me that space to consider that" I was truly right for wanting more space".

The year started slow and unlike most years, I had a good start and great direction and really enough was very cautious. I was outgoing to say the least to get myself a better future and that ethic still translates into today. There are however many different ideas around this time period that were never placed on the site, so much it would take maybe four long posts to write on the basis of their being. with AMD being one of them.

Yeph, pretty much I was taking it slow for much of that Spring and then I graduated. I will say that it was not easy to take things slow some time and be effective but I had to-to be successful. There were quiet the great deal of dramas however in this time and yea, it was hard to be calm then and there. Alas, however at the very start it was basically still not that easy and was very rocky to navigate. Really much kept on creating but there was then a question of how any of the work would actually be completed or be made. Vital questions were raised at the start of 2018 and basically decided that I would create all the projects I had done from 2016 till then to their fullest ability when I reached a good place in which I could turn around and do just that. I do say that really much I wanted more space to do more of my works without a packed schedule. That is what I aimed for at the beginning of the year and is becoming reality today.

Comments

Popular Posts