Danny Va?ero volume 3 straight out of the bed.
The first thing I did this day getting out of bed was to draw of Danny Va?ero volume 3. Some type of theme in the story in which I wrote of today was basically about a person reacting to being away from a location for 300 years and trying to figure out what happened to everyone in the 300 years that they did fight in a war with even if it was only a short degree of time. I am to say this is the novel quality of the story that is often not found in other works. There likely is not to be too much deep meanings in the day to day advents of other works of mine, just occasion ones. This work got me going in the right direction I believe. The whole written story of the 3rd volume is filled with deep meanings and deep changes. I realized today that Atachi who is Danny's girlfriend in this version of the story did not exist until 2017 really and the story written in 2009 does not include her. I am to say this makes it hard to add anything in.
But could be a storytelling opportunity or something. I might think of something for the character to have their own "arc" as I purposely in the original writing did not include characters that would not have a purpose. Alas, I learned that because I realized when writing in 2009 that I had put too much characters in the 2nd volume.
The beginning of the story is coming along however and I am to say that I will do another part soon and that will be the likely 2nd part of the work.
Comments
Post a Comment