Not a lazy town.

 Wake up in this dizzying town, wash my face

cause I need to. Seems like I could use the bees knees

to get this stuff down in my heart for the day to start.

Real life we are never really apart

and pretty girl you always know how to smile

and it makes me up and then it in the end gets me

down.


It in the end,  gets me down

across this dizzying town.

You know a deal is going down

of some dumb profound

but my books never sell

your face never holds an acknowledgement of that well.

I am tired no one can tell.


You keep smiling at me

and I cannot but hope to envision the life

envision the life where you are my freaking wife!

Ha, ha.

But it gets me down and you aren't the last one.

No, you aren't the last one to get me down.

To get me down.

Down. down.

Not a lazy town.


Not-not a...

Comments

Popular Posts