Even now...a change.

 For months and probably particularly since last year have been stern and I will only get more sturdier. I am to say I don't kid with my works and frankly don't allow people to kid about my works either. I really do think enough that I don't get enough respect and that I am fighting for space on the internet when and where there is a lot to be going around. Now, I am going to say that there have been lots and lots of changes since last year but once again-a large change in the fact of what I can say about my own accomplishments and efforts. I now can tell a story about myself. Not the first time I have tried but let's say folks, this one has been the game changer. O, I see a great difference when I come back to works I have written recently and can actually read through them and recognize its a good record of what happened. I am trying to keep good records these days and I intend just to do that.

I really much am to say that there has been a great realization of recent. I could have never told the stories that needed to even be told in the frame of what I have been doing over much of this whole year. I need to go back to some times where I tried to tell a story. Like Winter/Spring 2016 with Mindgames and then fall 2016 with Dessacrow Academy and then fall 2017's effort. All unique stories and all based on my life but surely not good enough to surpass the unique obstacles in the times they were created. I am to say that if I did these efforts again, and was successful-I would already be getting my story out at three different times.

I did do Mindgames as a feature last year on this site but I don't think I will be doing it this time around in any public capacity. Of course recently worked on "Mindgames Ultimate" allowing that project of last year to allow for more growth in the story but its a need to know basis these days, I believe that I have onlet too much about this work. Too much and yet not enough progress to get it completed. I know people will say that maybe 5 versions of a work is enough but not for what I have in store. I think that really much I think that its either I commit to telling these three stories or just suffer for not having any good story told about my life and what I just have faced in it. I really think that people should know what I have faced because it can show that people can win against unfair practices and places. They can be successful. This is why I have to get my story out there.

I think that I will be writing on the subject of these three different works over time and what they have actually contributed into my life and what I have done with them. It would be "fun" to know if not makes people realize what they exactly can do.

Comments

Popular Posts