Really Message of the Day.

   Now that I have thrown out some controversy things that would have completely continued to eat at me if I never resolved to write on the issue internally and externally, I really don't trust people who just prop up "liberal beliefs" but have none to the means. Alas, in the real focus of this site and let's get back on track and stop dealing with menacing people(err women), is comics!

   I have been working behind the scenes on a project from the end of 2017. It was the special project and I am doing it all over again, you see. I won't tell you what it is. Context clues are important. I want to foster what people apparently inherently don't possess, so I won't tell you, nope.

  I think I have started to make good ground on accelerating how many Kyeombi series I am doing and this time, I am doing them in high quality of course. In the past and completed are Mysterious and Changer, Magma 109, Universe Express and Maxim. In progress is Danny Va?ero and more! Yes, more apart of that unidentified project. Vampire Paradise is one series that has been hanging in limbo for a while but that will soon change. Apart from Kyeombi, Nana in China is done in its first part and has been done for awhile. I actually don't know if I wrote anything of progress for it when it was actually done a long time ago.

I firmly stress that my days of using twitter to even interact with others is over. I mean, I am basically in debit for what you can call," people giving a care". Yesterday not a day or some short writing on how toxic Twitter is, I basically just get called out for nothing at all and 33 people act as if what is written is the truth. I cannot grow anything there with such disparities of how many people just hate you outright and how much people care to even engage in what you put out. Its kinda of a waste to be on twitter these days just from what I have observed over the past two. 

I will however continue to post because there is no harm in trying right but I am going to need some type of adaption to survive on the platform at this rate by not getting gutted by 33+ persons who don't know words that well or what a context is.

Comments

Popular Posts