Stage 2 is underway.


Stage 2 is underway.
For months now, I have been testing out and trying out things. I was never to my full potential of seriousness in telling a story. I cleared about 13 stories in the draft phase and  there are about 20 remaining in the stories I had designated for comics/shows long ago.
But soon this will be in the past, when these 20 stories pass their drafting phase and the drafting phase is done all together, meaning I can focus solely on final versions. As you should know, I am working on my own in any spare time I can grab so its actually important I reach this milestone to continue effectively and efficiently.
After this milestone is past you can see much more comics by yours truly possibly in collaboration with others. In the meantime, I am going to try to release two full comics, Bandar Pitt and Techno Party. Looking back on the previous Bandar Pitt finals , they don't have faces and are missing important details. I'm not sure if I going to give the time to complete them when it won't be that worthwhile in reaching the milestone but worthwhile in giving everyone a view of what to expect from the story.
As well there are many book projects and events from long ago to be completed.
The best is yet to come and a bigger fight to be yet won.
Thank You for you time, goodbye.

Comments

Popular Posts