What I miss about MK MZodern.

This was a project to bring in insight, but now, I just find it lacking in post and inspiration for that manner. I made it so to focus on my dreams, that is comics to give it a center. That seemed to work all well and now I have become complacent.
However, now, I can fix this-so that the content is stable and ever changing.
Rewriting over and over to different prompt variations will give new life to old projects.
I call this apart of my Observatory project.
Where I will keep creating different versions of stories that I have written.
However, I cannot include this on the website at all for it could easily get stolen and I can not have that. For another I to enter the situation to steal my work for their selves. So what should a guy do? Create original stories protected by pictures? I think so, there are many prompts laying around from the 300 to a post in February or in January.
This way the much missing innovation and practice can become more likely, once again.
And for possible future postings of wonderful projects  check out Chylstern.

Comments

Popular Posts