Slayers of Wolve, visual.
A while back, I finished typing my book Slayers of Wolve -it was a long time coming hardly anyone read it. This hit me with the realization, that perhaps the story was in the wrong format. I've been given the feeling that the writing profession is way harder to get into. Plus, I that had not been using my full potential to tell the story properly. I took this into consideration a long time ago and that's why I didn't promote it like I said here about a year ago. But now, that I have new talents and advances- I will create a visual version of the story that will outdo the written version.
You can read the version at wattpad. However, soon it will be taken down.
How disheartening can it be to have such a work completed but you have to beg people to read it.
I can not possibly take up with such standards and I really don't like the pricey and overdone atmosphere of the modern book publishing companies, even Wattpad is filled with unfairness and lack of opportunity for diversity outside of the romantic, sci-fi, fan fiction or clique story.
However, in the comic industry, sure there is even more corruption and less opportunity for diversity-but here I actually have a chance of changing things and not waste time reaching for support and fans. Here, like earlier this week, I didn't have to beg for 17 views on Bandar Pitt #1 or the previous mentions which got around 35 views or 50 views. These numbers aren't a lot but at this time, that amount is enough for beginning readership. These 17 views will soon become around 30 to 50 views, overtime. This is to illustrate that while books are good for you, they aren't a good medium for all people to do or to become successful. As you will see, after many months (8 months)-the only views on that site received where 8 views at the very start of the recorded period.
For this reason, I just quit in the stories area for written publications.
Also, I find that I can add more action and description to the story if it is visual and people will understand the concepts in the story better than they would in plain word format. I've begin to understand a while ago, as I said at the beginning of this transmission. Visual is better than words.
With that taken into consideration, you can see Slayers of Wolve and some book side projects later on. That includes a compilation book of smaller MK MZODERN stories. Stories like Life of Balloon and Kevin M and Dream One will be in separate individual series.
Good Day, Jamie Hinte.
You can read the version at wattpad. However, soon it will be taken down.
How disheartening can it be to have such a work completed but you have to beg people to read it.
I can not possibly take up with such standards and I really don't like the pricey and overdone atmosphere of the modern book publishing companies, even Wattpad is filled with unfairness and lack of opportunity for diversity outside of the romantic, sci-fi, fan fiction or clique story.
However, in the comic industry, sure there is even more corruption and less opportunity for diversity-but here I actually have a chance of changing things and not waste time reaching for support and fans. Here, like earlier this week, I didn't have to beg for 17 views on Bandar Pitt #1 or the previous mentions which got around 35 views or 50 views. These numbers aren't a lot but at this time, that amount is enough for beginning readership. These 17 views will soon become around 30 to 50 views, overtime. This is to illustrate that while books are good for you, they aren't a good medium for all people to do or to become successful. As you will see, after many months (8 months)-the only views on that site received where 8 views at the very start of the recorded period.
For this reason, I just quit in the stories area for written publications.
Also, I find that I can add more action and description to the story if it is visual and people will understand the concepts in the story better than they would in plain word format. I've begin to understand a while ago, as I said at the beginning of this transmission. Visual is better than words.
With that taken into consideration, you can see Slayers of Wolve and some book side projects later on. That includes a compilation book of smaller MK MZODERN stories. Stories like Life of Balloon and Kevin M and Dream One will be in separate individual series.
Good Day, Jamie Hinte.
Comments
Post a Comment