Zino Flyboy 2nd skin.
I realize that the work of Zino Flyboy as it was done first was just how it should end. I mean, its kinda of contradictory to create again a second skin when its just done with when you first end. I did the effort out of fun but the 2nd skin is not fun at all. It lacks that motivation and I realize that working on the work and then stepping away from it. As well it will take time to color it again but that is not what I am after in saying the work lacks motivation. It is just done with and does not need a second skin, that is what i have come to terms with. The 2nd skin is for something that is superficial and really much not what I should aiming for. I am just to say that I am not working on making a 2nd occurence of the Zino Flyboy story in which you can view the story in a different style. No, I find it a waste to do such a thing. Instead I will focus on the next goal which is improving what is already there. There will be different covers and coloring adjustments this time around. The coloring adjustments have been going on for some time actually, will look into putting up a high quality version of the story up on the store and taking down the old one. Much after this will continue the work of Zino Flyboy for a second round of 30 serials.
Comments
Post a Comment