Summer 2016 ending trend no more.
So I am to tell you that I have been postponing works since summer 2016's end. The big news after four years is that I am not that anymore. I am ready to face these works and complete them. I have more skill, more life knowledge,more strength, more self respect to push for these works now and not later and more clarity on how to accomplish things than before with new methods. I will not waste their potential but complete them to the best of my ability.
MAY-Egypt 99
Bunker comics
Cosmica( somewhat a new version has been done but can be done again).
Haploo Nine
Crown Erica
Eliza Crowne
Mummy in a book
Mysteriously and Illustrously.
Fire 512( later apart of Beryond 2013 by spring 2017)
Nauren AIA
Primrose Reality ( different version than later ones)
MAY-Egypt 99
Bunker comics
Cosmica( somewhat a new version has been done but can be done again).
Haploo Nine
Crown Erica
Eliza Crowne
Mummy in a book
Mysteriously and Illustrously.
Fire 512( later apart of Beryond 2013 by spring 2017)
Nauren AIA
Primrose Reality ( different version than later ones)
Comments
Post a Comment