Styles of Beautiful Women Day 13
So literally, have been doing this thing for a month and some weeks in actuality but I have done it everyday so, there have only been 13 days in which I have done it noticeably from the computer standpoint. From the other perspective of paper, might be a bit more of one or two more days added on. I actually did more drawings at the start of this thing, so one might thing because I only do one drawing set a day that is always what I did. In truth, I did three drawings at the start of the event true and true. Anyways today feature on the template function again, demon girl with unnamed characters much and much derived off of her. I might think these characters will appear in works as background characters and as main characters. I have decided not to show the pure template. But in the future or soon will sell templates and create "practice" sheets off each character. It might become a book in which you can buy. Maybe every drawn girl will be featured. I mean, I believe in investing in teaching an audience on how to develop art skills and that is through practice in something you are interested in and when people get to basically trail run or revise character designs of a base character; chances are you will have fun and you won't even know it. Getting better even if your original attempts are not star craft of what people expect of artists being good. You might find that this getting better without the approval of people is what art is truly about. I want to teach a drive and I think I can do so out of the future book but until later, that will probably not be a reality of now. I mean, I will start on making the book but it won't be finished until later and that I truly advance on this whole Styles of Women thing. Or beautiful women. I always forget that part. But beauty here does not always mean a pure blonde beauty or the conventions society has about conventional beauty. I believe everyone who is moral is at least beautiful inside and that beautiful shones outward to make an individual truly attractive.
Anyways, here is what I worked on today.
A wide degree of faces here and you are to take it that they are all based on the demon main girl. I think I will call her Ocraza Cortez. Anyways, the next girl next to her is mischievous. I think I will call her Marcy Bimpy Bigsby. I think "Marcy" is a fitting name for her character. Next over, I will call Jesse Rhodes. She looks like she is the "it" character or the "A" student or the good worker at her agency or whatever. Next below Marcy is whom I will call Sharlene Martinex. Why? Oh, she just looks so devious with that stare. People with "Shar" and "lene" for names are always devious people in my experience. Next have Yusei Fudo from Yugioh 5ds' hair style yet weaker type chick. Some might say this individual is not attractive but has the most ability to be attractive. Anyways I will call her Yana Yalya Strife Fulydayala. Oh, that is a hint to the hair style and just maybe a reference to the hairstyle of Cloud Strife. Anyways, that is about it.
Anyways, here is what I worked on today.
A wide degree of faces here and you are to take it that they are all based on the demon main girl. I think I will call her Ocraza Cortez. Anyways, the next girl next to her is mischievous. I think I will call her Marcy Bimpy Bigsby. I think "Marcy" is a fitting name for her character. Next over, I will call Jesse Rhodes. She looks like she is the "it" character or the "A" student or the good worker at her agency or whatever. Next below Marcy is whom I will call Sharlene Martinex. Why? Oh, she just looks so devious with that stare. People with "Shar" and "lene" for names are always devious people in my experience. Next have Yusei Fudo from Yugioh 5ds' hair style yet weaker type chick. Some might say this individual is not attractive but has the most ability to be attractive. Anyways I will call her Yana Yalya Strife Fulydayala. Oh, that is a hint to the hair style and just maybe a reference to the hairstyle of Cloud Strife. Anyways, that is about it.

Comments
Post a Comment