MM4 Waste of Time.
Actually, looked at the date of the clips from the Blackout video today and realize they actually occured in May 8th 2019 which was a Wednesday and remember when I said the 9th was important. Oh the Thursday was the last day I would have classes ever at the community college.It was the 9th and basically, the worst possible conclusion that suffered even further the image of people from the other day. This one girl who one day started speaking to me just up and coming shut off from speaking to me. Namely, you could not pass by the previous area where the happenings of the yesterday happened. People were going to forever sit on furniture where two people probably had sex on. I mean and never ever know. Ever. And no one cleans the furniture either.( This be a lesson to never trust public spaces). The 9th was the day, I somehow got back the "friendship" of the girl who insulted Zino Flyboy. You try to be nice and while the person apologized, I don't think it would ever be anything enough to make up for a person taunting your work on the computer to their white power looking friends. I mean, no. The last day ever at the community college was the worst day ever. I wasted time being nice to people and only for them to return with the worst harm imaginable.I say, a person was trying to escape from bad persons before but you just cannot escape the corrupt and the trash in the education system.Shout out to the white dude in the army who thought he was somehow cool. When you aren't, you highschool reject. Shout out to every person who thinks everything is about them and never considers the big picture or the fact that other people have " selves" never determined by your beliefs. Jesus, needed to be with a person that day. I mean, literally-the last thing to be experienced from that college was sitting with a certain girl and her refusing to say anything to you literally because she was so self important and just led you deeply on and if not wasted your time. I mean, its not like you approached the girl-she is the one who approached you literally. And spat in your face in front of everyone by ignoring you and leaving you to speak for yourself as if speaking to a wall. I mean in everyone, tons of other women sitting down in the same area who looked at you and this girl as if an item yet an item in where the girl was attracting attention because she was not saying anything. Whilst someone was putting in the effort to talk to her.
Yet shout out to Haya Kaze, because that was swift wind that knocked me out of the place. Literally, I look back on the last days at the community college, it was like the "countdown to the end of the world" by how odd, evil and destructive people acted. I was glad to leave the place. Yet none of those girls I spoke to that semester if ever could recognize what utility I had of any self. They could only think of communicated images and communicated hatred and what to avoid passed along in messages of thought and hidden expression. I mean, literally, if anyone should have avoid anyone in any logical sense and if you were to make a game of life in which you had to pick people to be near to in which to gain success, it would have never been them. Those people could never see the utility of any self but fake and fiendish ideas and they wasted all their potential to be good people or even think for theirselves. True and true, they did not waste their potential to be with me-no, that would be a high misconception. I have standards and I am not told what to feel through whispers and thoughts. People can but feel cut off for ever knowing anyone to any good level because they want to be a clog in a system and waste their minds and their bodies and their morals in evil. Just choose to believe nonsense that make them able to hide in cowardice to do what normal people just naturally do. Trust in others that they will be a general good and not aim to be a dark evil, is what real people do. When spoken to they speak. They say hi. Common courtesy exists and they never act as if its all about them or if they own the world. They respect others and their boundaries.The waste of potential I have seen only communicates to a waste in these certain people even going far in life. I mean if you cannot behave well in any setting, what is to say that your employer won't fire you for being a "mean girl" to a customer? Oh, I say that much and much, they waste their potential to be people and accepted as people and not items with too much paint applied or items just good to look at and have the swarms of children they cannot care for because they exist in a hollow self appreciating item basis. I mean, waste is all you find in education.
So shout to Haya Kaze, if I had literally refused to talk to her that day she approached me walking to go talk to another girl I was interested in-I am pretty sure that she would have cried. Because that would have been a rude thing to do.And how much she just loved to speak her damn mind over the next three weeks was enough to get you interested in her yet if she spoke that much to you-you can say she felt something. Something to a great degree.I mean, literally, it would have thus been wrong to refuse to speak to her in a vicious manner and just go speak to who you were literally going to speak to.It would have made a scene. But not everyone can be rude or inhumane to the pointly degree of Haya Kaze and her friends uptop the countdown to the end of everything. Gave this person a chance, when you did never have to and they wasted it. They did not even realize they had been given a chance and literally to be assumed to have the mindset that the world is your picnic and belongs to you is a folly way. Can never perceive you were granted a chance nor can perceive you wasted a chance. The sure sight of stupidity and just being frivilous as an animal yet in viral videos even animals recognize given chances and waste and gains better than these women in the university. I mean, literally, squirrels recognize food when on a human hand. They recognize it is a chance given and they become accustomed to come looking for it over and over again. They recognize it would be a waste to not eat the food when they have to scourge and gather the food that is never as "tasty" as nuts are. I mean, I don't think I am tasty and don't equate anything of a sexual nature to it but literally women in university like Haya Kaze can be so stupid to look for nuts when there are bits of pizza to eat. Then worry why they are not happy going for the carbon copy, expected and yet utterly unmotivated individual they force theirselves onto by perceiving people's chances given onto them as mere insignificant rights. I mean to say they are poisoned in their thinking to convert what people give freely as theirs to take and then upend in the worst form possible.
Seem to think that people of an appearance cannot be givers of an opportunity and are just small, dimmitive and wearing classes-they have to be a nerd. Seem to think that people don't know anything of the world or have never met similar people before. Yet people gave them a chance to not do as others did in the past because surely that era is over and the future is better and diverse. Six years later would be better. But no, many people are still spoiled by a pop culture mentality that is racist and cheats them out of free thought. Go ahead and shout to the mountains,"you want to date your own race!".You are utterly self conscious and just self hindering when no normal person ever sets out to date people on the form of their race. I mean, you are abnormal if you say-let's go out and date asians and yea many people do and they are what is wrong with the world. Aside from that point, the people in colleges are so buried under nonsense they only equate matters to them and interject on everyone else. Never noticing who people actually are. That people aren't nerds simply because they wear classes and seem to be easily approached and you think they are an easy target and some how you are the instagrammer class when you basically could be considered a female nerd when you wear glasses. Yet no, one stooped to such standards but an individual called Haya Kaze. Which is just her actual name translated into Japanese just for the value of keeping their name secret. This person never knew how much they wasted and literally are stupid no matter what classes they take, they cannot realize anything of humanistic value. Yep, people who went to a highschool alongside me could have better humanistic values of opportunity depth and knowledge than her and they wore pajamas to school like she did. Simply because the girl is lost to racist ideals and conventions in pop culture and never lives in reality.
But one thing you can thank this person for, is preventing you from basically being with a crazy woman who had no form of an ass.
Yet shout out to Haya Kaze, because that was swift wind that knocked me out of the place. Literally, I look back on the last days at the community college, it was like the "countdown to the end of the world" by how odd, evil and destructive people acted. I was glad to leave the place. Yet none of those girls I spoke to that semester if ever could recognize what utility I had of any self. They could only think of communicated images and communicated hatred and what to avoid passed along in messages of thought and hidden expression. I mean, literally, if anyone should have avoid anyone in any logical sense and if you were to make a game of life in which you had to pick people to be near to in which to gain success, it would have never been them. Those people could never see the utility of any self but fake and fiendish ideas and they wasted all their potential to be good people or even think for theirselves. True and true, they did not waste their potential to be with me-no, that would be a high misconception. I have standards and I am not told what to feel through whispers and thoughts. People can but feel cut off for ever knowing anyone to any good level because they want to be a clog in a system and waste their minds and their bodies and their morals in evil. Just choose to believe nonsense that make them able to hide in cowardice to do what normal people just naturally do. Trust in others that they will be a general good and not aim to be a dark evil, is what real people do. When spoken to they speak. They say hi. Common courtesy exists and they never act as if its all about them or if they own the world. They respect others and their boundaries.The waste of potential I have seen only communicates to a waste in these certain people even going far in life. I mean if you cannot behave well in any setting, what is to say that your employer won't fire you for being a "mean girl" to a customer? Oh, I say that much and much, they waste their potential to be people and accepted as people and not items with too much paint applied or items just good to look at and have the swarms of children they cannot care for because they exist in a hollow self appreciating item basis. I mean, waste is all you find in education.
So shout to Haya Kaze, if I had literally refused to talk to her that day she approached me walking to go talk to another girl I was interested in-I am pretty sure that she would have cried. Because that would have been a rude thing to do.And how much she just loved to speak her damn mind over the next three weeks was enough to get you interested in her yet if she spoke that much to you-you can say she felt something. Something to a great degree.I mean, literally, it would have thus been wrong to refuse to speak to her in a vicious manner and just go speak to who you were literally going to speak to.It would have made a scene. But not everyone can be rude or inhumane to the pointly degree of Haya Kaze and her friends uptop the countdown to the end of everything. Gave this person a chance, when you did never have to and they wasted it. They did not even realize they had been given a chance and literally to be assumed to have the mindset that the world is your picnic and belongs to you is a folly way. Can never perceive you were granted a chance nor can perceive you wasted a chance. The sure sight of stupidity and just being frivilous as an animal yet in viral videos even animals recognize given chances and waste and gains better than these women in the university. I mean, literally, squirrels recognize food when on a human hand. They recognize it is a chance given and they become accustomed to come looking for it over and over again. They recognize it would be a waste to not eat the food when they have to scourge and gather the food that is never as "tasty" as nuts are. I mean, I don't think I am tasty and don't equate anything of a sexual nature to it but literally women in university like Haya Kaze can be so stupid to look for nuts when there are bits of pizza to eat. Then worry why they are not happy going for the carbon copy, expected and yet utterly unmotivated individual they force theirselves onto by perceiving people's chances given onto them as mere insignificant rights. I mean to say they are poisoned in their thinking to convert what people give freely as theirs to take and then upend in the worst form possible.
Seem to think that people of an appearance cannot be givers of an opportunity and are just small, dimmitive and wearing classes-they have to be a nerd. Seem to think that people don't know anything of the world or have never met similar people before. Yet people gave them a chance to not do as others did in the past because surely that era is over and the future is better and diverse. Six years later would be better. But no, many people are still spoiled by a pop culture mentality that is racist and cheats them out of free thought. Go ahead and shout to the mountains,"you want to date your own race!".You are utterly self conscious and just self hindering when no normal person ever sets out to date people on the form of their race. I mean, you are abnormal if you say-let's go out and date asians and yea many people do and they are what is wrong with the world. Aside from that point, the people in colleges are so buried under nonsense they only equate matters to them and interject on everyone else. Never noticing who people actually are. That people aren't nerds simply because they wear classes and seem to be easily approached and you think they are an easy target and some how you are the instagrammer class when you basically could be considered a female nerd when you wear glasses. Yet no, one stooped to such standards but an individual called Haya Kaze. Which is just her actual name translated into Japanese just for the value of keeping their name secret. This person never knew how much they wasted and literally are stupid no matter what classes they take, they cannot realize anything of humanistic value. Yep, people who went to a highschool alongside me could have better humanistic values of opportunity depth and knowledge than her and they wore pajamas to school like she did. Simply because the girl is lost to racist ideals and conventions in pop culture and never lives in reality.
But one thing you can thank this person for, is preventing you from basically being with a crazy woman who had no form of an ass.
Comments
Post a Comment