Around the Mob Fest.
When I posted Mob Fest on the Saturday of 9/17, it was rather after two days of creating. A Thursday after the date of an incident. In the other posts made some timeline eras as Wednesday of the week was the 14th and not the 13th but true and true did work on the picture in the Mob Fest blog on what could be said to be a weekend to a long week. Much and much, the post was not popular. No, people thought it was too archaic when I posted it and really much it would take 4 years just to reach 18 views and that is after constant resharing. It was in this time period, I was trying to continue what I started and still not expend myself and pretty much I had a lot of ideas to work out but I only had a minature gardening shovel to shovel the sand around works. Rather I had no real means of making works past the convention of the summer and whilst I tried to excel in peace and relative comfort-people were so adamant that they had a right to commit murder and that is the murder of character and attempt it. The thing is folks, you have a problem were pure strangers want to contest the fact that you are even human.
It might make you shrug your shoulders but oh, no-that shit is serious. It was a rather a call to arms. It was like you realize there are problems in which need to be dealt and they are people. And I promised I would dealt these people their share of misfortune but you wait a semester, they go right and screw theirselves over. People acting as if they have no common sense and do behaviors that no one finds acceptable yet racists like them. To tell it as it is, it was a dark time but I kept moving and kept going even in considerable pain and would not tell anyone for the fear of further discrimination and predujice. I stayed at my room and wrote and draw and frankly as I worked and as I created the one page method not long after this week figuring the proper way to get back into things was just do what I originally planned but with the preparation or the primer so my room was not to be finished painting. Even if I continued many ideas were to be stalled for a very long and only now have I ever be able to dig them out. I mainly have to say that I promised when I was able to get past this whole dark situation, I would swear off anything this primitive, complacent and lucidrous society has to offer as fair and justice. Or rather never be convinced that what happened to me never happened at all. The entitlement of vicious savages behind their vulgar spacespaces has to come to a complete and utter end if you want to have a better society.
I am literally to tell you that if anyone opens during this coronavirus event just for money, they prove how primitive they are and facets of society are. Imagine a world where people have the ability to do what is right, save lives and make the best future-yet they for stupidity true and true and yet evil decide the rules of logic don't apply to them and they can just do whatever and still have a happy ending. No people, I am to tell you that you can be young and working out and all that stuff and yet you can just topple over one day when you least expect it because you never rested and you never considered reality. You never considered you would ever have an underlying health capacity and you could take the abuse of working this and that and in this and that condition. I for one have already lived the story of what people who think life is back now that everything is open. That was before 2016. Going out to eat, watch a movie or go to a gym while this virus is out is basically like playing in a terrible environment. Going back to work at this time even if it may seem vital may seem like a good idea and that you are a young and can take it-but its a terrible work environment and eventually your body will wear down and a preexisting condition can just pop up. I mean, if you just eat sugary stuff all day because you are busy what happens is that you get diabetes. I mean, literally going against logic is frankly to want to be impaled and want to die and frankly that is what so many people are doing. Thinking they are invincible. I thought at one time I was invincible too. It was long before this whole global pandemic and well I was wrong and wrong again in fall 2016. I could not take the hits of the uncandy deserving cannibalistic crazed zealots, no one could. Similar and the same, you cannot win with the corona virus and reopening. I only bring this up to illustrate that in the past, I kept things limited in what I would do and never did too much at one time because your health can always become like a flat tire with a long nail inside and then you cannot move and you cannot breathe.
I mean the experience I had in fall 2016 was pretty much of calming down panic and always finding room to breathe. Always finding room to breathe I did. Yet many people won't have such skills when what they face is voluntary. There is a point where people should realize that money is not worth your life. And this corona virus event is just as such and people who don't know this, will know it and it will be a shroud over them for a time to come or just be their choosen ending. You know what it is called when people choose to do something that will kill them? Its suicide. The governors today are no different than what they meant yesterday in a working economy and really don't care about anyone as long as they have a slave force to boost their numbers for elections. The governors who aim to reopen like in Texas and Georgia are just wanting the middle class to push theirselves to death. I will tell you I had felt since fall 2014 this is what I have often noted of the "real world" and if not that is how I felt in fall 2016 forward. Always working between the line of "dying" and pushing too hard which would enable harm to yourself. Such harm that you would die. That is the true lines inbetween I have operated and it does not please me to see people work in this hard line convention than which before everything could be ignored to be a fantasy. But that is the problem, should people have to work to death to not die? People ought to have more rights than that and they should. That is what I started to believe out of fall 2016.
Yet friends, I did support Bernie Sanders in 2016 because he was going to bring healthcare to everyone and now twice over now, we have been replaced by hacks who don't understand real life. Old fucking people who don't got it. Biden but first Clinton, we don't need such people but faced with Trump, you better vote for that guy Biden or that ma'am Clinton. That is what you must. You are coerced to even give up your democratic rights in this time period and that is so civilized right. Worked like a dog to death, no opportunities here or the left to be respected and not work like a dog and namely just spat on by people who do nothing in life but are too lazy to work and do for theirselves. I mean you got some people so dignified in life that they have to have permission from others to do what they want and that they should project their lacking mentions on other people not like them. Think they are so superior. People who act like mentally ill children are not superior by any means. I think to tell you to a point that what happened in fall 2016 was a realization of enough is enough. And that it was real.
I worked so hard for the piece of the Mob Fest but it was just another fragment in which I would have to forgo for health and so I kept moving on. I did just to one day make it all better.
It might make you shrug your shoulders but oh, no-that shit is serious. It was a rather a call to arms. It was like you realize there are problems in which need to be dealt and they are people. And I promised I would dealt these people their share of misfortune but you wait a semester, they go right and screw theirselves over. People acting as if they have no common sense and do behaviors that no one finds acceptable yet racists like them. To tell it as it is, it was a dark time but I kept moving and kept going even in considerable pain and would not tell anyone for the fear of further discrimination and predujice. I stayed at my room and wrote and draw and frankly as I worked and as I created the one page method not long after this week figuring the proper way to get back into things was just do what I originally planned but with the preparation or the primer so my room was not to be finished painting. Even if I continued many ideas were to be stalled for a very long and only now have I ever be able to dig them out. I mainly have to say that I promised when I was able to get past this whole dark situation, I would swear off anything this primitive, complacent and lucidrous society has to offer as fair and justice. Or rather never be convinced that what happened to me never happened at all. The entitlement of vicious savages behind their vulgar spacespaces has to come to a complete and utter end if you want to have a better society.
I am literally to tell you that if anyone opens during this coronavirus event just for money, they prove how primitive they are and facets of society are. Imagine a world where people have the ability to do what is right, save lives and make the best future-yet they for stupidity true and true and yet evil decide the rules of logic don't apply to them and they can just do whatever and still have a happy ending. No people, I am to tell you that you can be young and working out and all that stuff and yet you can just topple over one day when you least expect it because you never rested and you never considered reality. You never considered you would ever have an underlying health capacity and you could take the abuse of working this and that and in this and that condition. I for one have already lived the story of what people who think life is back now that everything is open. That was before 2016. Going out to eat, watch a movie or go to a gym while this virus is out is basically like playing in a terrible environment. Going back to work at this time even if it may seem vital may seem like a good idea and that you are a young and can take it-but its a terrible work environment and eventually your body will wear down and a preexisting condition can just pop up. I mean, if you just eat sugary stuff all day because you are busy what happens is that you get diabetes. I mean, literally going against logic is frankly to want to be impaled and want to die and frankly that is what so many people are doing. Thinking they are invincible. I thought at one time I was invincible too. It was long before this whole global pandemic and well I was wrong and wrong again in fall 2016. I could not take the hits of the uncandy deserving cannibalistic crazed zealots, no one could. Similar and the same, you cannot win with the corona virus and reopening. I only bring this up to illustrate that in the past, I kept things limited in what I would do and never did too much at one time because your health can always become like a flat tire with a long nail inside and then you cannot move and you cannot breathe.
I mean the experience I had in fall 2016 was pretty much of calming down panic and always finding room to breathe. Always finding room to breathe I did. Yet many people won't have such skills when what they face is voluntary. There is a point where people should realize that money is not worth your life. And this corona virus event is just as such and people who don't know this, will know it and it will be a shroud over them for a time to come or just be their choosen ending. You know what it is called when people choose to do something that will kill them? Its suicide. The governors today are no different than what they meant yesterday in a working economy and really don't care about anyone as long as they have a slave force to boost their numbers for elections. The governors who aim to reopen like in Texas and Georgia are just wanting the middle class to push theirselves to death. I will tell you I had felt since fall 2014 this is what I have often noted of the "real world" and if not that is how I felt in fall 2016 forward. Always working between the line of "dying" and pushing too hard which would enable harm to yourself. Such harm that you would die. That is the true lines inbetween I have operated and it does not please me to see people work in this hard line convention than which before everything could be ignored to be a fantasy. But that is the problem, should people have to work to death to not die? People ought to have more rights than that and they should. That is what I started to believe out of fall 2016.
Yet friends, I did support Bernie Sanders in 2016 because he was going to bring healthcare to everyone and now twice over now, we have been replaced by hacks who don't understand real life. Old fucking people who don't got it. Biden but first Clinton, we don't need such people but faced with Trump, you better vote for that guy Biden or that ma'am Clinton. That is what you must. You are coerced to even give up your democratic rights in this time period and that is so civilized right. Worked like a dog to death, no opportunities here or the left to be respected and not work like a dog and namely just spat on by people who do nothing in life but are too lazy to work and do for theirselves. I mean you got some people so dignified in life that they have to have permission from others to do what they want and that they should project their lacking mentions on other people not like them. Think they are so superior. People who act like mentally ill children are not superior by any means. I think to tell you to a point that what happened in fall 2016 was a realization of enough is enough. And that it was real.
I worked so hard for the piece of the Mob Fest but it was just another fragment in which I would have to forgo for health and so I kept moving on. I did just to one day make it all better.
Comments
Post a Comment