early days of a new start
There have been many days of a new journey and that early August 2016 was no different. trying to get back into business, a new life and one working on my work-Shark on Campus as it truly should be; a free entity from an utterly greedy and moral less company that works its comic book artists to death. No, I wonder then, I should not aspire to be them but my conviction was not yet sure. But I had been wronged. My work damaged and all my efforts to succeed at my goals in shreds when I was basically tired and in shreds. I worked on Shark on Campus to revive the goal of a better tomorrow, better control, freedom and health....this is what I hoped to achieve as I made my way. I did that and so much more.

Comments
Post a Comment