Killers A: gyaru night.
Every time I have done Killers A, I have always reached the " gyaru night" story and each time come up with distinctive features for the encounter across styles and time of four years have come up with peculiar advancements. The story of Killers A was only worked on really in 2016. It has not been worked on since 2016 but was at least apart of two different time periods and efforts. A summer effort and a fall effort. The third attempt is the most recent one in in 4/13/2020. Kinda of strange as the original draft was completed by 7/13/2020. Really much the story of this event was made in a hard place and time and I just sought the freedom of the gyaru character and basically made part of Killers A based on that.
![]() |
| 2016 |
![]() |
| 2016; MM culture fall 2016 style main. |
![]() |
| 2020 |



Comments
Post a Comment