MM5 magazine in a nutshell.
I believe I will skip talking about Austin for the time on being on this site just for now.I think it set a good basis to what happened from the beginning of August with X of the Internet's ideal created in the early days of August 2016 to how I got to working on Shark on Campus again and then then drawing in a canvas which would lead somewhat to a mm culture fall 2016 effort. Though as you should know I was not able in that time period to complete its full challenger and have been pretty much not be able to do so for four years until now fully. I might have completed some parts but if you basically ignore the time you began at, well-you might not be reminded of many objectives set then.
So in summary, August 2016 started somewhat with hopes of getting success from a contest I had entered but really much ended up with better ideas yet I was too tired to follow them and settled to work on an idea that I pretty much worked on earlier that summer called Shark on Campus. Then I did that for a week until the 11th of August. There was the release of Shelter by Madeon and Porter Robinson. Somewhat inspired me to do certain things yet still by my birthday was feeling a bit down.
Felt pretty much there was a void of focus on what to do next but in reality there was just so much you could do but being tired( from summer efforts) did not want to do really much. Basically after that got badgered into a trip to Austin under the most toxic circumstances ever. Literally and then harassed some what trying to mind your business and find some peace after that trip in a Target and then the harassment just continues at school. You could not catch a break. Next MM culture magazine will be titled, "You Could not catch a break".
So in summary, August 2016 started somewhat with hopes of getting success from a contest I had entered but really much ended up with better ideas yet I was too tired to follow them and settled to work on an idea that I pretty much worked on earlier that summer called Shark on Campus. Then I did that for a week until the 11th of August. There was the release of Shelter by Madeon and Porter Robinson. Somewhat inspired me to do certain things yet still by my birthday was feeling a bit down.
Felt pretty much there was a void of focus on what to do next but in reality there was just so much you could do but being tired( from summer efforts) did not want to do really much. Basically after that got badgered into a trip to Austin under the most toxic circumstances ever. Literally and then harassed some what trying to mind your business and find some peace after that trip in a Target and then the harassment just continues at school. You could not catch a break. Next MM culture magazine will be titled, "You Could not catch a break".

Comments
Post a Comment