Mysterious and Changer 2017 completed version available soon.

I have been working on the new edit of Mysterious and Changer 2017, that takes into consideration the efforts of Mysterious and Changer 2017 draft. I basically have updated much of the line work in the sense that the images will appear brighter and there will be less line marks and other things. Got all the text fitted to bubbles whereas the draft none of the text was legible rather the written format was overlapped by the text format. I have put alot of time in this work yet I will try a new format for the whole thing in its presentation. I have worked alot of the colors of the pages and it has been an effort. I was doing everything by comic serial but today just focused on the line work and minimal coloring( completed some pages or one serial at least with better color). So basically all that remains is to color the works which is not as easy as it sounds. It takes hours to do. Literally. But I am near done with the effort and soon will be able to move on. So once again turn my attention to work on the current Mysterious and Changer effort, that being of the 2nd volume. I would should comparisons of how the pages are different but I won't because yea, people take more than they should and I am honestly too tired edit anything more to add a watermark past the mass editing I am doing now. So making significant progress towards a goal and soon will have new products to sale.

Comments

Popular Posts