Styles of Women Day 12
This day made a template for the designs to follow. More efficient and more categorical, really gives the chance for multiples and to get general ideas out there. Kinda took a break to work on Altar Pained Starfight but the work is coming along therein and after that who excursion it did take me some time up until 7 am to frequent the template with designs. Much I say that the day does not end until I go to sleep, so there is that.
And here is this.
It features the names of the characters. All faces follow have large lips at least and defined cheeks further out. I gift the characters name because I figure it would be a waste to create and not give names when they-all the characters created, have stories and their own form of life going, that is if I am to say so myself.
And here is this.
It features the names of the characters. All faces follow have large lips at least and defined cheeks further out. I gift the characters name because I figure it would be a waste to create and not give names when they-all the characters created, have stories and their own form of life going, that is if I am to say so myself.

Comments
Post a Comment