Really much comics in the following.

Yea,today when I woke up-I had a  hasty reminder of how I ended up in dire straits from memories that came to me again after talking about August 2016. How I ended up in dire straits was wasting time on things and people who aren't worth it. I refer to people here as former college peers who just would be stalking you in a manner and waiting to pounce or just people in those comic book companies who just utterly hated the idea of " people entering their contest with original ideas".
Literally, the first thing I did today was draw in a purple book I acquired.Two pages I drew and then later on added to the effect by making two comics about August 2016 in its early stages. Just a summary of the ideas and notions and events that were common at the time. There to be said from this is that you can conclude that two comics were created and maybe could lead into another comic or event or something. Yes, truly this action plan to remember the past has surely come along. I must say, though I won't necessarily aim to publish what I made today just yet. But the 10 pages will be used on this site for a magazine effort or another as that is still pretty much going on.

Comments

Popular Posts