"you could not catch a break". work of today.
So really much, I have been keeping it low down on what I am doing. The audience has lost that sort of flair behind all my business but yea, I keep it low these days so people don't pray for my failure when I say everything I think and plan and do. I mean people aren't civilized enough to take people's daily work as it is and don't think it means anything to them to do anything yet cause harm or evil. They aren't. If you see states opening up too soon to kill everyone much in the United States well, they are the same type of fuckers. Yet I keep my progress simple these days for the reason is that evil is just the narrative and nature of uncivilized folk living amongst the civilized. Never should you think that knowing a person's workings makes you entitled to try and intervene negatively and with great resort of evil. True and true.
Today I worked on ten pages for the children's book-you could not catch a break. There are about 5 more images to do and I will start that work this time online and rather it might just be the start of something with this whole book of things. Anyways. That's all I got, ten pages I did today. Don't let it go to your head and say some dumb and inhumane shit like this, " oh, he a nigga, he should not be drawing or writing or making books-that's only for white people". I mean some people nearby me in some site or another seem to think such bullshit. Yea, progress note here is really less than a sentence or two because I am tired of faggots be they men or they woman fucking with me. I ought to let people know that I have never been in a good place for forgiveness and I don't think I'll start ever or start now. You do some fucking wrong that no one will recognize as wrong and don't want to be accountable to your actions-sure as fucking hell- I am not going to hug you when I see you or stoop down on one knee and ask you to marry me. Go fuck off. Literally and if you read this and are such a cunt, I hope you do. I hope you catch a break, you fucker.
Today I worked on ten pages for the children's book-you could not catch a break. There are about 5 more images to do and I will start that work this time online and rather it might just be the start of something with this whole book of things. Anyways. That's all I got, ten pages I did today. Don't let it go to your head and say some dumb and inhumane shit like this, " oh, he a nigga, he should not be drawing or writing or making books-that's only for white people". I mean some people nearby me in some site or another seem to think such bullshit. Yea, progress note here is really less than a sentence or two because I am tired of faggots be they men or they woman fucking with me. I ought to let people know that I have never been in a good place for forgiveness and I don't think I'll start ever or start now. You do some fucking wrong that no one will recognize as wrong and don't want to be accountable to your actions-sure as fucking hell- I am not going to hug you when I see you or stoop down on one knee and ask you to marry me. Go fuck off. Literally and if you read this and are such a cunt, I hope you do. I hope you catch a break, you fucker.
Comments
Post a Comment