Viewership experiment.
So yea, experiment was successful.
That time I cut off Twitter usage was the best spike in interest in this site, when you have an audience that comes to see your work. I mean much this site is suffering greatly due to a lack of interest but I really don't care much to the effect of what people "want" to see from this site. I will just continue doing as I have done. Experiment being that if I promote this site regularly-can keep it running to how it should "casually be" let me say that. But alternately I am looking to upload official videos to a MK MZODERN account youtube channel. In a sense this site is still completely me driven and so if I put my back into it-so will this site go up!
That time I cut off Twitter usage was the best spike in interest in this site, when you have an audience that comes to see your work. I mean much this site is suffering greatly due to a lack of interest but I really don't care much to the effect of what people "want" to see from this site. I will just continue doing as I have done. Experiment being that if I promote this site regularly-can keep it running to how it should "casually be" let me say that. But alternately I am looking to upload official videos to a MK MZODERN account youtube channel. In a sense this site is still completely me driven and so if I put my back into it-so will this site go up!
Comments
Post a Comment