Mysterious and Changer 2017 finished.

Today, I finished Mysterious and Changer( 2017) and yea, it was a long ride to complete this work. Made an unfinished "draft" version which I put on Tapas in March or whenever before the whole corona virus thing started. It was not favored well by a viewership that and where like to watch women pound women and men clog men. I mean let's just cut all the political correct bullshit and say that its not fucked enough to be on Tapas. Yet the draft was never fucked up but was to show how art needs to have errors to get better. So basically off the draft, a month later-worked and worked over a weekend and through this week on Mysterious and Changer (2017). Special thing about this article is that it spanned all my new comic works, new style and even creating much of the ideas under Kyeombi.

Mysterious and Changer is kinda of the series I started the first MM culture season with on a challenge to complete it. You could try to complete a large amount of pages per each serial and it would go until near summer 2016. Eventually after the world hits rock bottom( no folks to me, the world hit rock bottom before the corona virus) in fall 2016 and then after a semester of being targeted and hated, you rebuild in summer 2017 to create Mysterious and Changer(2017). Special as noted before because it launched a new method. Instead of many pages for serial, only four pages and that is that. The grand experiment that created this comic was late nights drawing in the dark, a character per page. Namely the Layla and Santis characters which are featured in the pages below. Then one day aiming to create a concise story by adding three pages to this previously drawn pages. In three hours about or 1 hour and 35 minutes, around that range, the work was created over a movie and the special BMTH orchestra sessions on youtube. Fun times, I would go onto try to replicate the success a week later on many works. It did not work for those works because I never drawn many pages or anything much as I done with Mysterious and Changer for it all to work like clockwork. Anyways by fall 2017 created comics using a four page rule. It was slow honestly at the start because this time I was doing four series or more series all at once. Daring it was.It launched into 2018, a new self movement to create more comics and by the summer 2018, that really caught on and I even created the Spineworld comic and the starting pages for Zino Flyboy in that time period utilizing what I did with Mysterious and Changer(2017).

Now, the doors are open! Not only do I have a work called Zino Flyboy to be sold at a better quality but I also have Mysterious and Changer! In terms of Mysterious and Changer, in 2018, a new version was created but never was it finished because of scheduling conflicts or that you just don't have time to get around to it that summer essentially as before. However in 2019, have created a new version and recently last month-continued that version and still working on the second volume of that story. The Mysterious and Changer (2017) story was built for only 11 serials to make a first volume.Sort of a different timeline from the 2019/2020 story and kinda of was meant for experimentation and does not have a second volume but the story is very open and draft like that future stories can be borne from the work.
After;Text in bubbles, sharper lines and better contrast with fitting color.

Yet the Mysterious and Changer(2017) work is the basis for the future works.You can expect in coming days to have better quality products coming your way. However, I will not be showing anything for free because basically the internet is full of predatory of people and companies like Tapas, Lezhin and all the sort of zen and Issuu you get! Who only want to make you a dumb cattle so they can get more money out of you. Literally folks, don't be stupid and just like play Animal Crossing all day long and think that is living life. Its not. Its a mask and posse. Not any real thing. For the work I have done on Mysterious and Changer over the last 7 years, I have learnt many things and that really you are only limited to what you want to believe. I never would have believed that shortening the pages to four pages would give me results. It took time for me to learn that-about four years. It would take time for me to recognize what is really conventional to reach any goal and not be pandering around to fantasies on how things should work out. Like "be popular on Tapastic( 2015) or later Tapas". Or be trying to apply for jobs no one needs resumes or a mind for but simple sheer fucking privilege or to be used as a tool. You don't chase illusions, you chase dreams and that comes in a practical light and nature. It comes by convention and how you reach conventions are just by hard work and putting your all in it even when you don't think it will work out. I am going to say this is the way to be and not pandering to what entity to try to gain the favor of.

The door is now open for the first and 2nd volume of the Mysterious and Changer 2019/2020 titles to be released and I will work to do that.But I am going to need your help. Your civility and your kindness. Not your hostility, meekness or eagerness to kiss ass. I tell this because it was not long ago but last year such and such, had such a large heart to share some physical person my best work of the time. Zino Flyboy, was the title. I worked night and day and between school and other activities you have to do and other drawing projects to get this thing done. It might have had lesser quality on the last few pages. I look back today, it has like fucking 135 pages. I drew 135 pages and colored them even if it was not to people's pointy nose standards of cellshading and whatnot. I used years of experience to turn simple line paper into a comic anyone can gaze at. Yet, when you show this person the work and find they are a fellow artist. Oh, they got to poke up a dick and just piss all over your work. Make a public spectacle. With faggots who totally today demand, " you open the government". Basically looking like republican zombies. I mean, I don't think I will ever forgive that person because I am still talking about why? Because I put my life into Zino Flyboy. Everything I had, I fired into the work until it was done. Maybe a person gets tired after 100 pages. Maybe they do. Maybe Zino Flyboy was three volumes of what Mysterious and Changer (2017) was and more. It technically was the time were I used the method developed in Mysterious and Changer(2017) to its highest effect. So yea, I mean that will always be with me, the face of desperation for a person to be relevant clinging onto their limited highschool understanding of how the world works. Don't be like that folks.I need your help to not dismiss people's works and hard works because you seem entitled to own it. Wonder why I have been posting about New Warriors (2020) is simply for that fact. Don't be a person who literally has no skill or just has some skill and be a dick to works that aren't in your sphere of thinking or you seem to think you can king or queen it out of existence because you don't like the concept. Stories are valid by any form as long as they mean something good and moral. Just because you think " Safespace" and  "Snowflake" are bad character ideals does not mean they actually are when you have never read the title to ever understand where the author is truly coming from. Just because its not what "junkie drug" the corporation has made you love does not mean that it is bad at all. Especially when you lack the free thought to do for yourself and act for yourself and everything is mind washed upon you to like something out of peer pressure( cause everyone is doing) and  tons of ads and advertisements! Real stories and stories in general are just things to be told to represent a moral or an idea. Who is to say that people who have no ability to create have any right to choose what people create?  That is probably what people don't get out of the face of commercialism. No one reads to children anymore and so they never gain that understanding. Stories are communication but yet you can hardly make people read for anything. I will tell you there are nightmare stories I have encountered of really large college students have the vocabulary of toddlers and just have no good ability to read at all. I invite you to approach works without this cult pop culture mind of personality and to truly examine what stories are and not be so entitled to change someone's else's ideas because you complete hate the idea.

Now, I enlighten you, greed is the death to all. And you might find that play out on a national scale too but I certainly note from last year alone in 2019, that really much I was disenabled by greedy third parties. I myself will not bend into greed when I sell things but I won't make anything free anymore. There is a price and the price for this Mysterious and Changer 2017 work will be $15 dollars. Why? Simply because its underappreciated and frankly it means so much to me and where I am going.  Anyways, this work kinda of leds into other things I am going to be doing this year. I really don't feel down and about this current situation and neither should you. This is the time for change for the better, if you have it or for the worse if you let. Frank man, Benjamin Franklin never said.
"o-Hoy!"
To new adventures.

Comments

Popular Posts