+documentary.

In 2013, I started looking out to record things to be apart of a documentary about my life. I recorded alot of things. I mean, I used an actual camera back then because back in the day not everyone had a smart phone that you could take instant videos and shove back in your pocket and no one would ever notice you took a video. Nope. You had to carry around a camera and you could never drop the camera or that would be it. No fast running with the camera least you had it on a strap and I did and even then only small running.  I am to tell you that technology has come a bit around since 2013. For me to hold a smartphone in my math class would not be accurate for me but maybe for others who had parents who bought them an Iphone or got some type of smartphone theirselves. Anyways, I only took videos in the fall 2013 semester of the first college experience. I mean, literally took videos in 2013 all the time. But in 2014, when in spring 2014 where much of the time I was not well-no one wants to man an easily broken when dropped camera. Much and much. Things were easier with smartphones to operate video functions. Never had to worry about dropping anything and if you did it would not break.

Anyways, last night created two videos combining all the clips from the fall 2013, that fit into the story of that period I have written about in the Graphic Novel which is no longer available on this site to much dismay. I really much thing adding in graphics would tell the entire story in video format. Really much, not going to show any of the videos to the public without a story context or graphic context either. I just put together these videos using Clipchamp for my own needs to tell a story. I have been thinking about placing these clips together for years but there has never been a site or program that is easy to use or does not want to put their imprint over your videos. I mean, you have to get a codec to use the clips in Adobe Premiere or corrupt the clips which is never suggested when they are too many and online conversion tools like Zamzar take too long to use. Much, I like Clipchamp so much, I put together a 3rd video of the lasting clips of the fall 2013 semester.

Seeing these videos help me release how far I have actually come and really have made something for myself true and true by my own endeavors and not the pandering assumptions of what education would have for you in particular or people like you. Much and much, eventually maybe one day there will be a documentary on 2013 in general( as I planned in 2013) or a documentary on my first college semester. Yea, pretty much with the camera, I did not let anyone know I had it. I never showed up anywhere with the people of the dorm or this and that place with it. Why? Because people stole shit and basically had I ever shone up with it everywhere I am certain that one of those fellows or girls that dear roommate would sleep with or fool around with, would have stolen it or gone looking for it.
Anyways, I bring this up to say that only circumstantial environmental efforts are ever placed in the video's contents because pretty much everyone else was not the "people" whom you could ideally trust to do anything good really. And certainly such a camera in which I had and still do have was too pricy to show around to people and they not want to steal it. Just common sense things. So there will be no friends in this thing because I did not have any friends and much and much never showed my camera to people or tried not to. I do remember one time someone commented that I did have a camera and literally did not want my camera to become a plaything in a circle of ambitious teens and just did not record anything in dorms when people were around. To tell this story, I will fill the missing gaps in between advents that the videos take place because they all don't occur on the same days as another and there is a quiet story around the surroundings.

Comments

Popular Posts