Killers A; summer 2016
Original Killers A in Summer 2016.
I never imagined I would color the draft one day or remove the lines and buff up the image for it to look this good but it happened, through hard work and ever daring to attempt things-dreaming things up and setting them up to be done. I could have never done it without me. More interesting colors here because the art style is different. You can see the changes from the Summer 2016 story of the 6th serial on 7/13/2016 about 3 am in the morning to the one that came in the Fall 2016. The fall 2016 version is more stoic and does get more characters in. In my personal opinion I like the appearance of the two interesting characters here than later especially the yellow/ blond haired individual. That is to say styles are perfect but experimental and obviously this page has the main attribute style. The Fall 2016 one is a derivative. Yea, pretty much you would know that if you read this site but if not, it has been explained. Further explanation is that while the two panels seem to tell the story of the page-they actually don't. The top panel and the bottom panel represent two different serials but one does lead into the order they appear first so maybe they do tell the story in a page but that be up to your interpretation.

Comments
Post a Comment